Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2024)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    This goal has disappeared from my list of Kingdom Goals. Will I be credited for the number of prizes I win at the tent?

I noticed when this goal popped up on my screen that the counter was at 0/4 even though I had won the Dungeon Dragon 15 hours prior.

I now have the Garden Peacock in the tent but am hesitant to try to win it because I don't have the "Whose Challenge Is It Anyway" goal in my Kingdom Goals list.

Is anyone else facing this issue?
    Did you get your dragon before or after you notice the goal pop-up ?
    I have noticed that there is always some delay between the end of the Baron's tent season and the next one. During this time, some random items pop up in the tent (from a previous season) and the new season actually starts once you receive the new pop-up. This time though, I saw the "whose challenge is it anyway" pop-up (with the 0/4 counter) but I didn't see any flash screen announcing what items would drop eventually during the new season (sadly).

And usually the number of items is no more than 12. Therefore I suspect that the dragon might not be included in the current season... :/

Nevertheless, I got my lady bug faerie earlier and my goal is still in my book... (1/4) fyi

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1656.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	73515 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1657.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	218.0 KB 
ID:	73516
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Dang I was ready to go all out for that Dungeon Dragon xD Daily Mithril would help me a lot!

I read the tent typically has 12 items however right now I do have this donkey in mine, maybe theres another limbo-like item we are unsure of yet until we get that splash screen with all the items

Name:	IMG_3772.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	73521

Executive Chef
    This all explains why I saw a baby dragon topiary during the crossover. I assumed it was a decoration with no drops so didn’t go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    This goal has disappeared from my list of Kingdom Goals. Will I be credited for the number of prizes I win at the tent?

I noticed when this goal popped up on my screen that the counter was at 0/4 even though I had won the Dungeon Dragon 15 hours prior.

I now have the Garden Peacock in the tent but am hesitant to try to win it because I don't have the "Whose Challenge Is It Anyway" goal in my Kingdom Goals list.

Is anyone else facing this issue?
    This goal has disappeared for me as well, and not because I had completed it. Interesting though, the Giulia goal is still there even though I completed it two days ago and placed her in my kingdom. I wonder if some wires got crossed somehow?

Fashion Designer
    Yes, I'm quite sure that the Dungeon Dragon is most likely not included in the current Baron's Tent prizes for this month.

I have the "Whose Challenge Is It Anyway" goal in my kingdom saying I have 0/4 items so far, which is correct. Madame Gardener is in my tent, and I find her to be quite unattractive, so even though I would like to throw rotten cabbages at her for that reason, I will be saving them for an item I actually want.

We only have 4 weeks this time? Yikes. Hopefully 4 good things show up in my tent in that time.

Still no splash screen showing which items we should expect. Odd.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    I read the tent typically has 12 items however right now I do have this donkey in mine, maybe theres another limbo-like item we are unsure of yet until we get that splash screen with all the items

Name:	IMG_3772.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	73521
    Thank you.
    It looks like it is the Spring Donkey

Spring Donkey - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This beast has flowers for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Crafted In: Garden Shed
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 150 Gems // 160 Garden Token, 1 Truffle, 25 Corn
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (100), Carrots, Fertilizer, Horse Hair, Sugar
    Events: Ivy's Magic Garden - May 2021, Magical Sales - June 2022, Tales From The Library - August 2023
    Production: 10 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22.0 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Cap: 4
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112231

Then we may have more than 12 items this time...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    I still have the crafting rosy cabbages in my trade wagon. And so far have had the gardener girl 2 times in my tent. I already have one of them so don't want to spend cabbages getting another. Hope my choices expand in the next 4 wks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I still have the crafting rosy cabbages in my trade wagon. And so far have had the gardener girl 2 times in my tent. I already have one of them so don't want to spend cabbages getting another. Hope my choices expand in the next 4 wks.
    I was just going to mention this. Why is this craft still available when we don't need it this month. I hope no one trades their cabbages by mistake.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Thank you very much. Apparently she drops 5 energy. Please let us know in case you see different energy amounts

Lady Bug Faerie - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A delightfully spotted faerie that many citizens regards as a sign of good luck. Visit her for a chance at Muddy Compasses, Swamp Bugs, and Energy!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Baron
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 250 Gems
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Muddy Compass, Swamp Bugs, Energy (5)
    Events: Baron's Tent - September 2020, Spring Sales - April 2022
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4.0 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111312
    Have collect x4, no energy just swamp bugs.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast