Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Main Goal: A Vineyard Variety - February 22nd, 2024 (14 days)

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean

Main Goal: A Vineyard Variety - February 22nd, 2024 (14 days)

Additional images and information courtesy: pixiegamer, pcabral03

Decor Item: Cider Connoisseur (1x1, 22,000)

Decor Item: Cider Barrels (1x1, 20,000)

Decor item: Cider Tasting (3x3, 32,000)

Goal Prize: Vineyard Cottage (4x4, 65 gems, 1 free)

Bonus Goal:

New Items:

iOS Value Packs:

Last edited by mogglo; 03-05-24 at 02:29 PM.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Gran-Gran's Challenge (14 days)

Additional images and information courtesy: pixiegamer, chiyoko1966, AbbyStop, clothespeg

Part 2:

Part 3:

Side Goal Prize: Grape Picking (3x3, $32,000)

Last edited by mogglo; 02-24-24 at 05:15 PM.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Infographic of New Items:

Notes:
    --Like with the "Roll The Dice" Vegas Goal, we have a new floor decor (Cider Connoisseur) instead of a wall decor. If the pattern holds, it looks like 14-day goals may switch off between wall decors and floor decors.
    --The Side Goal Prize will (likely) be a 3x3 U-Version of the "Grape Picking" floor decor. The original was released 8 September 2020 as the second floor decor prize in the "Italian Medalion" 14-day goal. If you have the original unlocked, its price will be 32,000 coins.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to all involved in producing the infograph. As always much appreciated 👏
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all! Any info on part 2 of Gran Gran challenge?

Fashion Designer
    These restaurant updates have been consistently way better than bakery?s, Im considering switching to restaurant being the main story game I play because I really feel like Im missing out on these cute items!

Rhino Keeper
    This is a very cute goal.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    These restaurant updates have been consistently way better than bakery?s, Im considering switching to restaurant being the main story game I play because I really feel like Im missing out on these cute items!
    I agree. Not sure what is going on in the bakery. The current bakery goal does contain some really nice recipes, though. I personally dont care much for the main prize on bakery.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

I really love this goal! The goal prizes look very cute, I'd like to use them 365 days❤️ Overall very beautiful theme and decors! Really motivating🤩🤩

Thank You for this goal! I really like it! Beautiful bar and barrel appliances and goal items! WOW ❤💕It meets my ideas and fits my garden-restaurant. I'll do it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast