Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pajama Party - 2024 Feb. 20 (14 Days)

Host(ess)
    Could someone please help? If I spend 99 gems to unlock Loretta's Oven recipe and then complete it will I get the final goal prize. Thanks for your help xx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jnncmc View Post
    Could someone please help? If I spend 99 gems to unlock Loretta's Oven recipe and then complete it will I get the final goal prize. Thanks for your help xx
    No, you just unlock the recipe. There's notes explaining how the bonus goal works in the first post if you're unsure.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for your reply. I'll just complete the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh well…another meh goal. Just collecting recipes (again). Normally I would do the side goal for the prize, but not this time. Perhaps the mini goals will be better (fingers crossed).
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3659.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	171.2 KB 
ID:	73251
    Cute plating…..creative anyway…not just piled on a plate.

Farm Supplier
    I know this theme may not appeal to others but I love all the new recipes! Same with the side goal?I don?t have either of those appliances to make those two recipes so I?m loving that I have a chance to with the side goal. I could really care less about another gaudy decoration to put in my bakery. I barely have room for all the counters and tables that I have currently. So no room for big decorations that just take up space and don?t make me any tips! It?s the new recipes for me. J/S

I complained about the Valentines Day prizes so I would like to say THANK YOU for this goal! No complaints here! All 3 prizes (especially hide and seek) & SIDE GOAL are perfect!! Side goal prize is something Ive really wanted and never had a chance to get & grateful they brought it back😍 .. I Dont mind at all that we have had a slumber party in the past. Cannot get enough of these! This one is completely different anyway and a great opportunity for those who never got to do the other one/s 🙃
    LOVE IT 💓

Rhino Keeper
    I actually love this goal.

Farm Supplier
    The 2nd appliance recipes are adorable and the wallpaper is so cute I want to re-paper my whole bakery with it! A to the team for me. Now, theyd score an A+ if they would lower the quantity requirements of each recipe.
    Last edited by mepylant; 02-22-24 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast