Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Valentine's Arrangements - 2024 Feb. 06 (14 Days)

This is what I thought so I am delighted but surprised that I was able to buy the flowers that you need with the 3 hour recipe? I don?t do 14 day goals in one of my bakeries but do in another which is how I knew about the flowers. May need to buy some extra in case they decide to fix the error

Nightclub Owner
    Heads up everyone: the team moved the Heart Coffee back to the Basic Drink Mixer.

What even was the point if this..atleast we didn'thave to switch between different ovens before...now we'll have to keep interchanging the drinks mixer and the oven 3 times to finish all the stages of the goal...why do these developers love making us miserable so much...already the goals and their prizes s were so boring..and then the sale was so anti climatic as well...and now this..

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the recipes on the 2nd oven. What I do not like is the large footprint of the oven. With so many goals going on at once it is hard enough to find room for all of my ovens. Now I need twice as much room for one.

Rhino Keeper
    I love everything about this goal except for the final goal prize and the bonus on Loretta?s oven. The edible arrangements are so stinkin cute.

Farm Supplier
    The Bonus Recipe:

Chocolate Charcuterie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SNOW_20240216_083252_070.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	73193

Yeah I expect this presentation 👍🏼 not worthy for a Bonus Recipe...

Quote Originally Posted by Missprestigious View Post
    The Bonus Recipe:

Chocolate Charcuterie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SNOW_20240216_083252_070.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	73193

Yeah I expect this presentation ���� not worthy for a Bonus Recipe...
    I don't think the Bonus recipe is that bad. I was going to skip this goal altogether but I was excited to see a chocolate-themed non-cake bonus recipe. Hope there will be more bonus recipes that are not cake in the future. Kudos to the designers for the concept.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123