Thread: 2024 rs goal calendar

Question 2024 rs goal calendar

Can anyone help me find the 2024 RS goal calendar for Jan to June? I can't find it anywhere. Any help will be appreciated.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not seeing a new calendar either. Since I can't play RS anymore, I had a look at the threads for the year so far to get an idea of the schedule.

From what I'm seeing, it seems as though the last 14 day goals were released Jan. 11 and 25, schedule remains a 14 day goal every other Thursday and a 5 day goal every Friday.

If the above info is true and accurate then the calendar I've included below should be as well.

If I've missed some info or am wrong about the above then ignore the calendar below, lol.

Edit - adding times:

5 day goals =
    Start - Friday 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT / Saturday 01:30 UTC
    End - Wednesday 2pm ET / 11am PT / 19:00 UTC

14 day goals =
    Start Thursday 3pm ET / 12pm PT / 20:00 UTC
    Ends Wednesday 5pm ET / 2pm PT / 22:00 UTC

Note:
    UTC times change depending on daylight savings in the US (this is why I don't include them on the calendar images). The above UTC listings are accurate until 2024 March 10 when the next shift occurs. After that, if you are not in the Eastern or Pacific timezone you may want to use a timezone converter for specific goals to ensure you have the accurate times.