Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - February 2nd, 2024 (5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by pugpugsley View Post
    After breaking down the times of ONLY those items that need the most amount of time to cook, the 5-day goal is unattainable for most in the amount of time given, especially if one does not look at this chat or does not have access to it.

Items With the Longest Cooking Times
    《1》5 Stews | 2 days = 48 hours
    《2》5 Eggs in a Basket | 12 hours
    《3》3 Corned Beef Hash | 14 hours
    《4》6 Stew | 2 days = 48 hours

TOTAL HOURS: 122, which equals 5.08 days.

The amount of time does not add in the other items requested in each part of the total goal, many of which are done in stages due to the amount of stoves or ovens one has.

Also, as stated before, If a person does not have access to this chat room, they cannot find out what the next part of the goal is, and cannot start ahead of time the items that need the longest cooking time.

In Summary: When the longer items are calculated out, plus taking into account the other items needed for each part of the goal, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY a person can complete the 5-day goal without using gems and/or having access to this chat to start making items ahead of time that need longer cooking times.

I agree with all of this. The 2 day recipes are getting ridiculous. There's only 3 days left it's showing and most people just started part 2. Without the help of everyone posting ahead here, these goals would be literally impossible to achieve. Stop with the 2 day recipes on 5 day goals!

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3622.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	521.9 KB 
ID:	73018
    I have to say the baguettes are adorable on a counter! I love the presentation.

Farm Supplier
    Absolutely ridiculous to have 2 day recipes twice on a 5 day goal. The creators don?t want anyone to obtain this without spending real money. The only time I use gems is to expand or I will use them once I hit my 18 appliance limit at goal. And even then I?ll wait for a sale.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pugpugsley View Post
    After breaking down the times of ONLY those items that need the most amount of time to cook, the 5-day goal is unattainable for most in the amount of time given, especially if one does not look at this chat or does not have access to it.

Items With the Longest Cooking Times
    《1》5 Stews | 2 days = 48 hours
    《2》5 Eggs in a Basket | 12 hours
    《3》3 Corned Beef Hash | 14 hours
    《4》6 Stew | 2 days = 48 hours

TOTAL HOURS: 122, which equals 5.08 days.

The amount of time does not add in the other items requested in each part of the total goal, many of which are done in stages due to the amount of stoves or ovens one has.

Also, as stated before, If a person does not have access to this chat room, they cannot find out what the next part of the goal is, and cannot start ahead of time the items that need the longest cooking time.

In Summary: When the longer items are calculated out, plus taking into account the other items needed for each part of the goal, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY a person can complete the 5-day goal without using gems and/or having access to this chat to start making items ahead of time that need longer cooking times.
    I'll be forwarding this and all other feedback posts over to the team regarding the selection of recipes for 5-day goals moving forward.

For full transparency/sorting of posts/making it easier for the devs to find this feedback, some posts may be moved from this thread to the 5-Day Goal Improvement thread in the Suggestions and Feedback forum, since this is ostensibly feedback that would affect several 5-Day goals moving forward. Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback thus far. (If you have not voted in the poll in this thread or posted in this thread, but would like to post any additional feedback/comments on 5-Day goals in general, you are encouraged to do so).

A small note, if this does affect change: please note that feedback does take time sometimes for the devs to realize into an in-game change. Optimally and optimistically, any change will be reflected in the immediate next 5-Day goal, but it can take longer for a number of reasons.

And, on a mod note, thank you everyone for being respectful with their feedback thus far
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I agree, it is crazy to have two 2 day cooks in one goal, and without the forum and other players kindness would be impossible to finish without gems. Also hope that if this is fixed that they completely remove it from part 4 and not just reduce it to 1 stew (as previously done with lemon lime soda) as this literally does nothing time wise to help.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexib23 View Post
    I completely agree. This is literally the only thing to conclude. I went from always completing all goals, to only being able to complete the side & mini goals, to now not being able to finish ANYTHING. I don't know why I bother. They don't seem to care about their players at all.
    I like it. It gives you time to build 5 ovens so you are ready to crank out what is needed for part 2. Not all challenges should be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by jwaggy View Post
    I like it. It gives you time to build 5 ovens so you are ready to crank out what is needed for part 2. Not all challenges should be easy.
    Yes, but in this particular goal, part 1 has a 2 day recipe AND part 4, you also need to make 6 2 day recipes..... for anyone who does not know to check here, they will not make the goal in time at all. Especially due to the 12 hour and 16 hour recipes on top of 2 different parts requiring these 2 day recipes. True not all challenges should be easy, but they should be able to be completed. Doing the math on this goal is after the 5 day mark as one poster already calculated.

Host(ess)
    Thank you for those posting the stages ahead without them I would not have had a chance at all of completing the 5 day goal although I am still on part 3 I was able to get ahead with preparing the stews for part 4 which hopefully will mean I should have enough time to complete
    Last edited by drou01; 02-05-24 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Error

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you pixiegamer for sharing this feedback with the developers. While I do like a challenge, I do believe that if the cooking times literally exceed the time to complete the mini goal then it is really unfair to players. And as others have mentioned without the heads up, many of these challenges would be completely impossible to finish.

Executive Chef

Lace Oven (new added recipes)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast