Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hannahsdream locked out after reaching level 101

Hannahsdream locked out after reaching level 101

Hi,
    Hannahsdream is my neighbor and she is the very first one in fashion story history to reach level 101. When she actually reached the level she was immediately thrown out of the game and has not been able to re-enter. Can you fix this? Can she continue onward to level 102?
    There are still many players who are reaching level 100 and want to continue playing! Hannahsdream being locked out of her game the moment she reached 101 is discouraging to those who still love the game and want to continue on.
    Hoping to hear from you soon. Becky Piersky (Fashion fun)

Nightclub Owner
    This is because there isn't meant to be an actual, playable level above 100. This is true across all s8 games though the actual level varies according to the game (50 in CS, 99 in BS/RS, etc.).

Any player that reaches enough XP to go above 100 will experience this exact issue where the game becomes unplayable. They will have to open a Support Ticket with the team who will then be able to access their account and lower their XP so they're able to continue playing their game.

When this has happened in the past and the team sees that many players are close to reaching the meant-to-be-unattainable next level, they readjust the required XP to make it exponentially higher. This is to prevent this bug from happening as frequently in the future and prevents others from suffering this same issue as much as possible.

Storm8 please help

Quote Originally Posted by beckypiersky12 View Post
    Hi,
    Hannahsdream is my neighbor and she is the very first one in fashion story history to reach level 101. When she actually reached the level she was immediately thrown out of the game and has not been able to re-enter. Can you fix this? Can she continue onward to level 102?
    There are still many players who are reaching level 100 and want to continue playing! Hannahsdream being locked out of her game the moment she reached 101 is discouraging to those who still love the game and want to continue on.
    Hoping to hear from you soon. Becky Piersky (Fashion fun)
    Hannahs Dream has been locked out, she is an inspiration to everyone who plays this game. She keeps a record of everyone who makes it to level 100. She helps everyone who plays. She keeps us all updated on Facebook. I stopped playing due to dealing with cancer and she welcomed me back when I was ready to return and made me want to play again. We NEED her back in the game and the game needs her too. Please create level 102 and let her back in. Please please please please Help. Show us you care..

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is because there isn't meant to be an actual, playable level above 100. This is true across all s8 games though the actual level varies according to the game (50 in CS, 99 in BS/RS, etc.).

Any player that reaches enough XP to go above 100 will experience this exact issue where the game becomes unplayable. They will have to open a Support Ticket with the team who will then be able to access their account and lower their XP so they're able to continue playing their game.

When this has happened in the past and the team sees that many players are close to reaching the meant-to-be-unattainable next level, they readjust the required XP to make it exponentially higher. This will prevent this bug from happening in the future and stopping others from suffering this same issue.

That will only stop people playing the game. SURELY it would be better for them to extend to level 102. The people that get this far spend a lot of money and time on the game so it would be the right thing to do to increase the levels

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane13078 View Post
    That will only stop people playing the game. SURELY it would be better for them to extend to level 102. The people that get this far spend a lot of money and time on the game so it would be the right thing to do to increase the levels
    I'm not disagreeing with your opinion but the immediate fix for your friend is for them to open a support ticket and interact with the team about the issue directly.

As for getting more levels added, that's something that would take time for the team to implement if/when they decide that's what they want to do. The best way for the team to see that more levels is what a lot players want would be to post in the FS Suggestion Forum and get as many voices to add to it as possible.

This is Hannahsdream. i immediately sent a request to S8 after hitting level 101 and have had no response from them whatsoever.

Let’s talk about what is right and fair in this game format…upon reaching level 100 my profile showed the amount of xp needed to the next level. It was a ridiculous amount and there is no doubt in my mind that S8 never expected anyone to reach it. However I have worked at reaching it since Feb 2013 and reach it I did. Upon reaching it. Was immediately locked out of my account. I realize this is because the system as it?s programmed can?t deal with my expertise in reaching level 101. Thanks to my many FS neighbors that have shared screenshots of my shop Hannahsdream I have been able to “SEE”t hat my shop does indeed show at level 101. I have achieved it and many $$$ have been spent since 2012 to reach this great achievement in the FS game. Yet I still sit in FS timeout locked out of my account with no response from S8 about resolving the issue.

I simply want back into my shop at the level 101 status. They can?t take that achievement away from me. I respectfully request that the moderator Please offer some assistance here in getting this issue resolved for me with Storm 8. I do not wish my xp or level adjusted so I can simply play. I am invested in this game and the FS community and I would simply request a fair resolution to this issue. Either set the next level with xp t0 102 or make the game virtual after hitting 101. Right now I am locked out. Please just help!
    Last edited by bBugatti2831bcat; 01-30-24 at 02:11 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I sent a PM to your friend about this, not realising there was a thread. I'm going to post my advice for you which is exactly the same as Anniras has already posted. In order to play your game you have to have your level reduced or xp removed. The game mechanics cannot simply be changed and all Story games have the exact same issue. There is a cap on a level and games will not work after that cap. Yes you can request more levels, but that is unlikely in my opinion.

Support can help reduce your xp so you can get into your game again. We've seen other players do this and this has helped them to gain access back into their beloved game.

You might need to wait up to 2 weeks for a response as the backlog is being worked on from the holiday period. Once you have your ticket number, please be patient while they get to you. Please do not duplicate your request with Support and submit another request; you will not be helped quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I sent a PM to your friend about this, not realising there was a thread. I'm going to post my advice for you.
    Are you referring to responding to me with advise? I immediately sent a form to Storm 8 to fix the problem. They are simply not responding to me. Any assistance you could give me would be to assist me in getting a response from S8 to solve the problem.

Hannahsdream Level 101 Fashion Story is my shop my id is bBugatti2831bcat

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, I was.

Lots of players really appreciate what you do in game and they've been advocating for you.

I received a PM from one player asking to help you and I asked them to pass on you should contact Support. And then I saw this thread about you as well and given you have already posted here and have contacted Support, that's all that can be done for now.

I am not willing to have my xp reduced or my level. I will work it out with S8, as I don’t find either of those remedies acceptable. I have invested a lot of $$$ into the game since 2012 and earned the level by fulfilling the extreme xp requirement. I think it may be time for an additional level to be added or for the game to go virtual after hitting 101.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast