Thread: How do I switch back to regular view after going into full site view to respond?

How do I switch back to regular view after going into full site view to respond?

So far, I've only been able to get back to regular view by logging out then closing the tab out completely. I'd really just like to answer, log off, then go right back to regular view. I like to help out when I can but am getting frustrated with getting stuck in full site mode.

��Thanks in advance for the help!��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    So far, I've only been able to get back to regular view by logging out then closing the tab out completely. I'd really just like to answer, log off, then go right back to regular view. I like to help out when I can but am getting frustrated with getting stuck in full site mode.

��Thanks in advance for the help!��
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see a little drop down menu in the leftmost corner that will have the name of the current theme you're using to see the forum. (Most will see the words "Test Default Style 2014" but if a player has chosen a different theme like "Orange" in their preferences, that is what they'll see listed.)

Click that to expand the dropdown and scroll to the bottom where you'll see the option "Default Mobile Style"- clicking this will take you back to the mobile view.

ETA: Adding image of dropdown location (click image for larger view/greater detail)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mobile View Drop Down.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	72895

💖Thanx much AnnirasSweets!💖