Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - January 26th, 2024 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean

Goal: Kitchen Master - January 26th, 2024 (5 days)

Additional images and information courtesy: peevarus, Storm8Chef19Too, pcabral03

Basic Grill New Recipes:

Goal Prize: Pinball Machine (2x1, 24 gems)

Last edited by mogglo; 01-30-24 at 06:56 PM.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2503.jpg 
Views:	713 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	72892
    Tap to enlarge.
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

Farm Supplier
    Do you have to specifically buy a green grill? I hope not cause I have 12 of them already!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mmrl View Post
    Do you have to specifically buy a green grill? I hope not cause I have 12 of them already!
    Yes, but only for the first step; after that point, ANY basic grill will work.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, but only for the first step; after that point, ANY basic grill will work.
    Can anyone say if the new recipes will be available in the basic/easy grills if I spend the 2 gems to skip buying the Green Grill?

To answer my question: The Avocado Soup is available in both the basic and easy grill from the start of the goal.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Every recipe is available in all grills. The only difference between them is the colour. So yes, if you skip buying it, the recipes will still be there in every type of grill available.

Name:	IMG_2504.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	72905
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

OH NO! As if having a 2 day task, then a 16 hour task in a 5 day challenge weren't bad enough,...

I JUST ACCIDENTALLY STORED 1 OF THE DRINK MAKERS THAT HAD JUST 22.5 HOURS LEFT ON IT!!!😱 Waaaah!😭😭😭

Name:	IMG_2505.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	72907
    -peevarus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast