Thread: Restaurant Story Food Images

Restaurant Story Food Images

Hi, does anyone know how to extract or find images of the food recipes in the game? I've always loved playing this game since I was a kid and I wanted to know if there was a way to find all of the images used for the food (on the counter, in preparation, etc). Thanks!

Or if anything, is there a archive for all the recipes and decorations in the game?

Nightclub Owner
    Currently there is only a parts list, appliance list and goal list stickied on this forum. These have links to the original release threads, some of which may include images but a lot of the older images are broken links/no longer available on the servers.

If you're looking for a full visual index of the game decos and recipes, then no, there are none on the forum at this time. You'll have to search the internet for third party sites.

Do you have any indexes or archives that you personally recommend or know? This is a bit weird but the thought of this game becoming EOS makes me sad and I would at least like to see a way to preserve the game assets somewhere.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Discussion of third party sites on the forum is a violation of forum rules. i had a look at the fan links page here on the forum but there are no threads for RS. Sorry I can't be of more help at this time.