Thread: Emailed support last week sunday

Emailed support last week sunday

and haven't got an answer yet. Could they have missed my mail or are they always tend to be late in response?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryICE123 View Post
    and haven't got an answer yet. Could they have missed my mail or are they always tend to be late in response?
    Storm8 no longer offers support via email, they've switched to a ticket filing system that you can access HERE. After you've opened a ticket, their system can send a copy of their response to your email but you have to start the actual request through the new system. If you've already submitted the ticket through the system, you can check the progress of your report through the link above as well.

To check, login to the help site, then click on your name in the upper right corner to access the dropdown menu then click the first option "My activities". The page it takes you to will include a list of every communication you've had with the team so you should be able to see right away if your ticket went through and whether or not the team has responded.

Typically it can take anywhere from 3-5 days for support to get to a ticket. Keep in mind that they've just returned from the extended holidays so they're likely still dealing with the backlog that built up due to limited staffing during that time.

thank you annira! I have submitted A TICKET however i wrote wrong in here xD I didn't know how to check my progress, so i did like how you told me to! And i checked that i submitted a ticket "8 days ago" and is still "open".
    They must be just busy..

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes the holidays push out timeframes and it's normal to wait around 2 weeks at peak times for them to get to the ticket. Please be mindful that you must not post the resolution of your ticket here on the forum or your post will be removed (forum rule). Hopefully they'll get to you soon.