Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Main Goal: Korean Kitchen - January 11th, 2024 (14 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

First locked deco "Banchan Table" 20,000 coins 2x1
    Big fan of all the locked prizes in this goal. Love cooking related prizes

For all that are bummed they missed the glitch, I totally get it. I think we've all missed some awesome glitches in the past too. I got burned before lol so now I always try to get online as soon as the new goal drops in case there's some forgiving bug they haven't noticed yet. This might not be too feasible for those in other time zones of course

For the inevitable next time, lets all make a pact to never report bugs that benefit the player xD

Executive Chef

Main Goal Part 7

Second locked deco "Kimbap Roller" 32,000 coins 2x2

Are counters clearing at a faster rate?

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Giant Grill Table" 4x4 (65 Gems) 1 Free

Executive Chef

Bonus Goal

*Part 2 auto-completed if you've previously purchased Phoebe's Oven*

Kimbap (Phoebe's Oven/Bonus recipe)
    Last edited by pcabral03; 01-20-24 at 04:13 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I don't see the point of cooking 10 items at a cost of 1220 per item for a reward of 5,400 especially as the ovens have to be purchased
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

Korean Oven Mission

Whenever I try to build more Korean Ovens, the game just tells me to "Build my own Korean Oven with nuts and bolts", but I don't know where I can access the menu to see what materials I need. Does anyone know where to navigate to craft more ovens?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by frankenweenie555 View Post
    Whenever I try to build more Korean Ovens, the game just tells me to "Build my own Korean Oven with nuts and bolts", but I don't know where I can access the menu to see what materials I need. Does anyone know where to navigate to craft more ovens?
    When you're seeing that pop up, it's because your finger is tapping the little hammer icon at the bottom of the inventory box. To actually purchase the item in question you'll need to make sure your finger is further up on the box and you should be able to purchase it as usual.

Details on the Korean goal can be found here. I think that specific goal should be ending soon so that may be worth considering before you purchase any more appliances.

New Resident
    Thank you but I can?t cook the kimbap. Do I need phoebes oven?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbTB View Post
    Thank you but I can?t cook the kimbap. Do I need phoebes oven?
    The Kimbap recipe will be locked until you complete all tasks of the main goal. At that point, you'll be able to purchase Phoebe's Oven and cook/serve the recipe.

If you already own the Phoebe appliance, you'll still need to complete all of the tasks in the main goal before the Kimbap will unlock. If you don't finish the main goal tasks, the recipe will remain locked indefinitely but you'll be able to try again next goal with the new bonus recipe.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456