Thread: I need help

I need help

I?ve been playing for about 10 years but I noticed few days ago that only 4 or 5 customers enter my bakery. I have a lot of counters with food, more than 20 tables each one has one chair, there?s enough space for them to walk by and nothing is blocking their way. I?m not making much money as before.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen1963 View Post
    I?ve been playing for about 10 years but I noticed few days ago that only 4 or 5 customers enter my bakery. I have a lot of counters with food, more than 20 tables each one has one chair, there?s enough space for them to walk by and nothing is blocking their way. I?m not making much money as before.
    I've just visited your bakery and watched for a bit, your customers seem to be coming and going normally from what I can see on my end.

Did you by chance remodel recently? The customers are set to walk at a certain pace and follow a specific route from the door, to the register, to the table then back out. Having the register so far from the door and the tables further still will drastically slow down your customer flow and lower your income.

There's a post on the topic HERE that you might find interesting. It contains a bunch of links to threads that explain in detail how your layout can alter your profits, what layouts are best, etc.

It takes a bit to figure out the layout for what your find to be ideal but once you nail it down, you'll be pleasantly surprised. After redesigning my bakery with the advice from the linked threads I still make steady profits despite doing every goal and regardless of how much food I pile up on my counters it all sells out within a weekend if/when I stop serving. It's really a game changer!

Thanks I reorganized my bakery and now I see more customers entering