Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Scandinavian Sweets - 2024 Jan. 09 (14 Days)

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    ... However, we've been getting hit with some major winds and keep losing power so it's likely things will be a bit behind today and tomorrow.
    Please take care of yourself and stay safe. 😘💕💕🙏🏾

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks all, the weather has settled once more and the first post is fully updated with the usual first round of images
    -------------

So far, I only have one real complaint about this goal: the names of items are too long to fit into any of the designated areas!

I mentioned this in a previous goal so I'm sad to see it's continued this time with the parts and recipe names being entirely too long. The names do not fit into the allowable space in the game which is very irksome!

No matter where I try to view the name of the recipes (recipe book, on the counter, while cooking on the oven, etc.) I can't see the entire name. The parts in particular are impossible to read as 80% of the name is cut off which makes gifting way more trouble than it really should be. Not every player gifts by image alone so being able to see the names is actually a pretty important part of the game.

This has happened in the past, sure, but it's starting to be an issue with every goal released and I wish they would either stop making the names so long or make it so the game shows the entire name. If things keep going at this rate by the end of the year we won't be able to see the actual name of any new items

Please s8, will you kindly keep in mind the parameters you've set in your own game going forward and take this into consideration when naming/labeling new items? Having most of the name of items cut off is not only irritating and looks poorly executed but it can make it more difficult for players with even minimal vision loss or impairments to easily navigate said items.

Farm Supplier
    So here's the first recipe in Scandinavian Stove

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SNOW_20240112_115925_358.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	72729

Im not a really fan of serving plate but i adore this one especially the design of the plates 💙 so far i like all recipes and looking forward for the others ✨

Has anyone else been able to purchase the Clog Planters in Goal 3? It won’t let me place one. I have an empty 12x12 area I’m trying to place it in, so it can’t be a size issue. May be a bug?
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

Nevermind…it goes on the wall, and I was trying to put it on the floor.
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by peevarus View Post
    Nevermind?it goes on the wall, and I was trying to put it on the floor.
    I did the same, took me about 10 minutes before I realised it was wall mounted 😜

Dala Display bug? Deco placement and footprint don't match up.

Name:	IMG_3793.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	72775 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3792.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	72776

Glad to hear you're safe, Annira!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonysnickers View Post
    Dala Display bug? Deco placement and footprint don't match up.

Name:	IMG_3793.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	72775 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3792.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	72776

Glad to hear you're safe, Annira!
    I've copied your post to a bugs report HERE on the issue so the team can see it quicker.

Added a note to the first post as well and will update when a fix is pushed through

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12