Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2024 Bakery Story Sales Thread

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar99 View Post
    So greatful for the new wonderful sale! The Charming cocoa does not display on the counter as shown below.

Attachment 73652
    It's been reported in the bugs forum HERE - should be addressed in the next few days.

Nightclub Owner
    Eclair Sale - 7 Days
    *Sale should end 2024 March 28*
    [9pm EDT / 6pm PDT / 01:00 UTC (Mar. 29)]

Relisted Box Items:
    Spoiler: show

All items were originally released 2023 Apr. 25 as possible prizes in the Eclair Crate mystery box for 24 gems per try

Eclair Crate Contents:

Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Eclair Sign (wall)
    Piping Bag Rack - 1x1
    Giant Eclair - 2x1

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Eclair Racks - 1x1
    Eclair Tasting - 2x2

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Eclair Case - 1x1
    Eclair Prep - 3x3

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Eclair Display - 4x4

Notes:
    - Items relisted for duration of sale will be removed from market when sale ends
    - Ability to purchase more of sale items will no longer be possible after end of sale
    - Any items purchased during the sale will remain in your inventory indefinitely

Nightclub Owner
    Fairy Tale Sale - 7 Days
    *Sale should end 2024 April 04*
    [9pm EDT / 6pm PDT / 01:00 UTC (Apr. 05)]

Relisted Items:
    Originally released 2013 Mar. 22 as possible prize in Fairy Tale Box for 24 gems per try:
    *Frog Prince - 1x1 (4th prize)
    *Golden Goose - 1x1 (4th prize)
    *Sword in Stone - 1x1 (4th prize)
    *Red Riding Hood - 1x1 (4th prize)
    *Sweet Dreams - 2x2 (3rd prize)
    *Fairytale Tower - 1x1 (3rd prize)

Originally released 2012 Mar. 22 as Standard Market Purchase:
    *Mermaid Statue (1x1) - $12,000 (later raised to $24,000 2012 Sept.)
    *Bremen Musicians (2x2) - 28g (Limited Time Offer)

Originally released 2012 Mar. 29 as Standard Market Purchase:
    *Fairy Kitchen (4x4) - 58g (Limited Time Offer)
    *Unicorn Statue (2x2) - 24g
    *Noble Knight (1x1) - $15,000 (later raised to $30,000 2012 Sept.)
    *Cat in Boots - 18g

Noble Knight Build Info:

Mermaid Statue Build Info:

Notes:
    - Items relisted for duration of sale will be removed from market when sale ends
    - Ability to purchase more of sale items will no longer be possible after end of sale
    - Any items purchased during the sale will remain in your inventory indefinitely

Nightclub Owner
    As always, I'm thankful for the sale and love that the team has been so good about doing weekly relistings however...

I do wish they'd released more items that fit the theme of the sale.

Even if they weren't originally released in March, there are a lot more items in the game that would fit in great with this sale like the Fairy Tale Crate, Sugar Fairy's Gift box, items from past fairy tale goals and so forth.

And if the theme isn't important but they absolutely have to stick to the original March release thing instead, there are still loads of items that could've been included. This game has been going since late 2010 so there are essentially 13 Marches to pull from. No?

Also, it's super annoying that they relisted an entire box last week but this week they didn't include the 1st or 2nd place box items. That always gets me because those are the hardest items to get aka the ones players want the most so why not include them?!

Here's hoping the Spring Sale next month will make up for the less than stellar sales we're getting lately

Is this the first time they offer Fairy Tale Box's items out of the box in a sale? I tried searching for this info in the forum, but I didn't find anything (so I guess the answer is yes 😆 lol).

I'm really tempted to buy them, but I feel like these prices are still a bit high. If the 1x1 items were 6/8 gems each I would've bought every single one of them right away.

Now I'm not sure if I should get at least "Sweet Dreams", it's super cute and I love that her dress is purple... "Blue or pink" dilemma solved ✅

Anyway, I did buy the Bremen Musicians, so thank you for relisting them ❤️ They're adorable and I don't think I've ever seen them before so I didn't want to miss out 👀

(Btw just wanted to say that I love the Fairy Tale Box, it's one of the very few boxes I can say every single item inside looks great. The only one I don't really care for is "Baking Wizard", though it's cute)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetHeart1002 View Post
    Is this the first time they offer Fairy Tale Box's items out of the box in a sale? I tried searching for this info in the forum, but I didn't find anything (so I guess the answer is yes 😆 lol).

I'm really tempted to buy them, but I feel like these prices are still a bit high. If the 1x1 items were 6/8 gems each I would've bought every single one of them right away.

Now I'm not sure if I should get at least "Sweet Dreams", it's super cute and I love that her dress is purple... "Blue or pink" dilemma solved ✅

Anyway, I did buy the Bremen Musicians, so thank you for relisting them ❤️ They're adorable and I don't think I've ever seen them before so I didn't want to miss out 👀

(Btw just wanted to say that I love the Fairy Tale Box, it's one of the very few boxes I can say every single item inside looks great. The only one I don't really care for is "Baking Wizard", though it's cute)
    Over the years, these items have been offered out of the box but it's not super common to see box items listed individually. It's more common that we get regular market items or relisted goal items in sales and the boxes themselves discounted. So far this year seems to have given us more box item sales than we're used to. I like it and hope it continues but I do still want echo sales as well.

As for the prices and what I've seen over the last few years: the sale pricing seems to be based on which 'level' prize they are in the box, not the size of the item. The trend seems to be 1st place box items = 50-65g, 2nd place items = 30-45g, 3rd place items = 15-25g, 4th place = 8-15g. In the bigger, special sales like Black Friday, Christmas, etc. the items are sometimes listed even cheaper but that's exceedingly rare, I think.

The prices might seem steep but for me, personally, I think it's worth it to spend a few more gems and be able to purchase the exact item you want from the box. Boxes are notoriously fickle and there are certain box items I've been trying to win for YEARS. Every time the box is on sale, I'll give a few taps but since the prizes are random I usually don't get the item I'm trying for, lol. In the long run, I may have spent hundreds of gems over the years on a single box and never gotten the item I want so when I see them listed out of the box I usually grab them up. I try to look at it as gems saved in the long run and it definitely gives me less stress

Anyway, that's just how I look at it and I can absolutely understand wanting to wait for better prices.

Nightclub Owner
    Rainy Day Sakura Sale - 7 Days
    *Sale should end 2024 April 11*
    [9pm EDT / 6pm PDT / 01:00 UTC (Apr. 12)]

Relisted Sakura Items:
    ALL items were originally released 2015 Mar. 25 as standard Market Purchases:
    *Blossom Table - 3g
    *Blossom Chair - $2,000
    *Blossom Counter - $12,500
    *Blossom Groves (wallpaper)- 2g
    *Blossom Path (tile) - $11,000
    *Blossom Beauties (3x3) - $22,000
    *Blossom Basin (2x2) - $9,000
    *Sakura Treat Stand (4x4) - 35g

Relisted Rainy Day Box Items:
    ALL items were originally released 2023 Mar. 28 as possible prizes in Rainy Day Box for 24 gems per try:

Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Stormy Window (wall)
    Lil Rainy Cloud - 1x1
    Rainy Day Coat Rack - 2x1

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Rainy Day Loretta - 1x1
    Big Rainy Cloud - 1x1

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Rainy Day Cake Display - 2x2
    Puddle Jumping - 3x3

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Rainy Day Bakery Cart - 4x4

Notes:

New Resident
    hello all, just a quick question. i know there's no telling what's to come in the next sale, but based on any best judgement possible, what might the odds be of getting an expansion sale sometime soon? i feel like the last one was around christmas... i have been wanting & waiting to expand, and i know if i decide to do it, with my luck we will have expansion discounts the next week so i was just curious on anyone's best guess. thank you <3

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by basiltea View Post
    hello all, just a quick question. i know there's no telling what's to come in the next sale, but based on any best judgement possible, what might the odds be of getting an expansion sale sometime soon? i feel like the last one was around christmas... i have been wanting & waiting to expand, and i know if i decide to do it, with my luck we will have expansion discounts the next week so i was just curious on anyone's best guess. thank you <3
    I'd say the odds are pretty good, actually!

We usually get one of the bigger sales for Spring in April - I'll give the links for the last few so you can check them out for an idea of what we might be seeing soon: 2023 sale, 2022 sale, 2021 sale, 2020 sale.

A general rule of thumb as to when a big sale is coming is when we don't get a normal Friday Sale. That's usually a sign that we'll get a big sale toward the start of the following week so keep an eye out for that as well

New Resident
    Amazing!! I'm very excited for this spring sale. Thank you very much for the links and for your insight

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast