Thread: 1st prizes from crates

Angry 1st prizes from crates

I?d like to know other people?s experiences with winning 1st prizes from crates.
    I?ve been trying for 3 years to get the 1st prize from the ?True Love? chest or the ?Paris? chest, whenever they become available.
    Over the last couple of days I?ve spent about 2000 gems on the ?True Love? chest alone but still nothing.
    Is it just me or are the 1st prizes impossible to win?
    It makes me want to quit the game.

Nightclub Owner
    In the games the odds of winning certain prizes is shown as:

4th prize - 54%
    3rd prize - 35%
    2nd prize - 10%
    1st prize - 1%

So each time a player taps a chest there's a 1% chance of winning the first prize - beyond rare but it is possible.

----

Personally, I go into the experience never expecting to win the 1st place items and those times when it does happen, I'm pleasantly surprised. If I don't get it, it's fine because I wasn't expecting it. I also give myself a set number of taps before I even start. I tell myself, "I'll hit this box 'x' times then close out the game regardless of what I've won."

Even with all the years of mentally training myself to think of the boxes in a certain way, I still get super annoyed when I can't get the lower level prizes I want! There's a few items in BS that I've been trying to win since 2011. After 12 years I still haven't had the luck despite tapping those boxes every time they're relisted in a sale. I try to not get annoyed but I'm only human!

At this point I'm pretty sure I have terrible luck and these games are a great reminder to me why I don't gamble in real life, lol.

Over the last couple of days, I’ve spent about 2500-3000 gems, hoping to get the 1st prize from the True Love Chest. That’s over 200 chests. Unfortunately without success. I’ll never buy another chest again but I’ll keep playing for the time being.