Thread: What TIME (PST) do the challenges start? (14 day & 5 day)

What TIME (PST) do the challenges start? (14 day & 5 day)

Hi everyone!

Now that I pretty much now what DAYS that the challenges begin, can anyone tell me what TIME (PST) that the challenges start? It seeems as though they start the 5 day challenges earlier in the day than the 14 day challenges (because they always END earlier) but I can't tell what time ANY of them start.

I'm trying to cook recipes with high profit per plate (desperately need coins) but also have them finished BEFORE the challenges start so I can free up appliances and start the challenges as soon as they drop.

💖Thanx for your help!💖

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    Hi everyone!

Now that I pretty much now what DAYS that the challenges begin, can anyone tell me what TIME (PST) that the challenges start? It seeems as though they start the 5 day challenges earlier in the day than the 14 day challenges (because they always END earlier) but I can't tell what time ANY of them start.

I'm trying to cook recipes with high profit per plate (desperately need coins) but also have them finished BEFORE the challenges start so I can free up appliances and start the challenges as soon as they drop.

��Thanx for your help!��
    Pretty sure it's the same times as in Bakery Story: 14 day goals start at 12pm PST / 3pm EST and the 5 day goals start at 5:30pm PST / 8:30 pm EST.

Thanx AnnirasSweets! I'll be on the lookout and try to catch them as they come in. THANX MUCH!

Rhino Keeper
    If you are in the UK on GMT then effectively you only get 13 day as the start time is around 8pm so no cooking time through the night
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

I know there are calendars which I do check but can never remember what days and times goals begin and end. Holiday really folded my mind.