Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Holiday Aftermath - 2023 Dec. 26 (14 Days)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3537.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	72497

Does Bakery Story usually offer appliance parts for gems? I only noticed while browsing mystery boxes on Day 10 of 12 Days of Deals 😅

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonysnickers View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3537.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	72497

Does Bakery Story usually offer appliance parts for gems? I only noticed while browsing mystery boxes on Day 10 of 12 Days of Deals ��
    Yep! Both BS and RS offer a new 8 gem box for each 14 day goal. If purchased, players will receive 6 pieces of one new goal part to help build the goal appliances. When the goal ends, the box disappears, never to be seen again!

Farm Supplier
    I have come to the conclusion the 14 day challenges are good for only 2 things (and I?ve been playing for a couple years). They are a way for BS to take all your coins and gems. I mean what in the world $66,000 coin for butt ugly wall clocks that you absolutely don?t want or need. That part of the challenge alone turns me off. 🤢

Fashion Designer
    I remember the days where you only had to buy 1 wall decor, it wasnt 20k coins, and it was cute
    Quote Originally Posted by mepylant View Post
    I have come to the conclusion the 14 day challenges are good for only 2 things (and I?ve been playing for a couple years). They are a way for BS to take all your coins and gems. I mean what in the world $66,000 coin for butt ugly wall clocks that you absolutely don?t want or need. That part of the challenge alone turns me off. 🤢

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123