Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Wedding Chair on Day 8 - Not Unlocked

Any update? When should it be available?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry for the issue, I'll leave a report for our devs and ask if we can run the sale for these items again.

We have limited staff during the holidays between Christmas and New Years. Thank you for your patience!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSpeechie View Post
    I'm pretty sure that post was the answer.

When reading the response I took it to mean the team will try to release the Winter Wedding items in later sales. Supporting this is the fact that since this issue they have relisted the Love Ice Sculpture in a weekly sale.

We'll just have to keep an eye out for the other Winter Wedding items in the upcoming weekly sales.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm pretty sure that post was the answer.

When reading the response I took it to mean the team will try to release the Winter Wedding items in later sales. Supporting this is the fact that since this issue they have relisted the Love Ice Sculpture in a weekly sale.

We'll just have to keep an eye out for the other Winter Wedding items in the upcoming weekly sales.
    Okay. The main thing I was interested in was the chair and I wasn?t 100% sure I was remembering the decorations correctly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12