Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dec 20,5 day goal,where are you?

Executive Chef

Dec 20,5 day goal,where are you?

5 day usually pops ups as of ten minutes ago?nothing?is it getting skipped this week?

Nightclub Owner
    I haven't seen the goal either.

If the goal doesn't show before I have to leave for work I'll put up the thread as a placeholder and update it if/when the goal does show. I guess?

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if this weeks 5 day goal has been skipped so people can focus on the Sapphire Oven... ?

Executive Chef
    If they were going to skip it this week,they could’ve notified us in game with a quick blurb

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I wonder if this weeks 5 day goal has been skipped so people can focus on the Sapphire Oven... ?
    They didn’t when the ruby one rolled out….and that’s not really fair to a rather large group that didn’t buy it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    If they were going to skip it this week,they could?ve notified us in game with a quick blurb
    That's the dream I think we all share but in reality they've never notified us when any in-game changes are happening. It's a bit of a pain, to be honest, and s8 is the only company I know of that operates this way.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe with Christmas week being so busy they've decided to skip this week.

Something must have happened...the 14 day goal ovens aren't dropping collectibles with me anymore...I just got one of the top 4 collectibles on the 1st goal oven...this never happened before....the first 4 only drop after the goal has ended...anybody else seen this yet ?

Rhino Keeper
    I have seen it drop late before, perhaps this is one of those times (shrug).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    They didn’t when the ruby one rolled out….and that’s not really fair to a rather large group that didn’t buy it
    I didn't buy the Sapphire Oven either. But it's different to the Ruby as it doesn't come fully built and needs LOTS of parts. I was just thinking Storm8 was trying to be helpful and not overload players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast