Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dec 20,5 day goal,where are you?

Nightclub Owner
    It's worth noting that this has happened in the past when the team alters the goal schedule. We get no warning beforehand and only figure out the new schedule as we go along. I'm really hopeful this is a one-off because learning a new schedule is stressful!

Anyway, I've put up the goal thread here as a placeholder and will check in every other hour while at work. If the goal happens to show during the workday for me I'll just add the plain text of the requirements until I get home and can write it up properly.

On the other side of things, if the goal doesn't show I'll just ask a mod to remove the thread.

My fingers are crossed it'll show either tonight or tomorrow! Have a good night everyone.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Fikkie55 View Post
    Something must have happened...the 14 day goal ovens aren't dropping collectibles with me anymore...I just got one of the top 4 collectibles on the 1st goal oven...this never happened before....the first 4 only drop after the goal has ended...anybody else seen this yet ?
    Just wanted to add on that my 14 day goal ovens also aren't dropping collectibles! Something must have happened...

Same here on the 14 day collectibles. Is there a thread for that one? Or do we just need to wait for S8 to figure it out?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gillypuns View Post
    Just wanted to add on that my 14 day goal ovens also aren't dropping collectibles! Something must have happened...
    Good thing I finished the 14 day goal early Tuesday morning. Smh
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

New Resident
    Mine have come back now...
    I'm assuming they had something happen given how the 5 day goal dropped exactly an hour later than scheduled and collectibles came back then too...

Nightclub Owner
    Goal info up on goal thread here

It's not pretty but it'll work til I get home lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12