Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12 Days of Deals

Rhino Keeper
    I opened a support ticket on 22nd December to request a refund of gems accidentally spent on a crate and received a reply asking to allow 5 to 7 working days for Support to respond. I'm not holding my breath

**update - I received a "special exception " refund of gems and the unwanted purchase has been removed from my floor items on 14th Feb. An unexpected valentine gift ��
    Last edited by Snowgoose59; 02-17-24 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Added additional info
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Really! What's the point of this sale? We buy for 13 gems just one first open recipe.
    It would be better then to make 25 gems each, but so that all three recipes are open!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Does anyone know what recipes are on these sale appliances?( BS appliance/ recipe index has spoiled many of us)
    Sorry to say it, but: if you don't already own these ovens then you probably won't want to purchase the Sonic versions as most of the recipes will be locked to you.

Only one recipe on each will be unlocked if you missed their goal releases and for those like the Wicked Oven that were released multiple times, it'll just be even more recipes locked to you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123