Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2023 Dec. 18 - 12 Days of Deals

Fashion Designer
    Cant even access the new items added because theyre goal locked. This whole sale has been a huge disappointment. merry christmas everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Aw-shuck.. What a Christmas "Surprise"!!!

I've reported the missing/locked Day 8 content in the bugs forum HERE. Merry Christmas everyone~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anemos View Post
    Aw-shuck.. What a Christmas "Surprise"!!!

I've reported the missing/locked Day 8 content in the bugs forum HERE. Merry Christmas everyone~
    Thanks, I've added a note to today's sale info and linked your bugs post for those interested in adding their comments!
    ++++++

As for the sale items today... Why didn't they relist ALL of the items from the releases?

For the 2014 Jan. 01 release there was also the: Snowflake Mirror, Snowflake Cookies and Winter Wedding appliances that they didn't relist for the sale. And on 2014 Jan. 08 there was: Winter Wedding (display), Ice Couch and Snowflake Fountain also released.

Don't understand why they'd only relist a few items from those days?

Nightclub Owner
    What a rip off! RS also had the mystery boxes release today but theirs are on sale for SIX gems while BS boxes are 12. Uncool s8!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    What a rip off! RS also had the mystery boxes release today but theirs are on sale for SIX gems while BS boxes are 12. Uncool s8!
    I don't understand why S8 kept trying to Rip us off here, make it FAIR S8. You have more players on Bakery Story than RS, this is your main source of income, you probably should do your very best to retain us players rather than pissing us off. The "SALE" price 12 Gems we are bearing compared to the other platform (6 Gems), this is unjustifiable.

Think again S8, please revise this and make this fair for us like seriously

p.s. On the other hand, I would like to praise staffs who actually took our feedbacks into consideration such as bringing back the Bundle Package for new players. These are all that exciting and thank you to those who listened! Appreciate your hard work.
    Last edited by anemos; 12-27-23 at 11:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The Cafe Bundle, Urban Bundle, Fiesta Bundle, and Easter Bundle do NOT show pricing? And what is in them?

When will we have access to Winter Wedding items?

When will we get a New Years sale and why no BS new years items in these sales? Really hoping for NYE Celebration and NYE Ball Drop to be put for sale. Get it together guys!

Storm - you have totally missed the mark on Black Friday, 12 Days, and regular sales. You could have put so much more and not a repeat of so many items. You are also being extremely Grinch like with the pricing. BS is your money maker and you just don't get it. And don't get me started on RS sales. Just curious if you are trying to make us all leave so you can close the game? If NOT then DO BETTER! The goal recipes (brown is UGLY) and prizes are awful. Please get it together or we are all gonna leave.

On a posititive note, I am saving a lot of money not buying gems. Oh and how about putting gem sales for 580 gems instead of smaller packages for those who want to buy? Stop being a Grinch or SCROOGE.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    The Cafe Bundle, Urban Bundle, Fiesta Bundle, and Easter Bundle do NOT show pricing? And what is in them?

When will we have access to Winter Wedding items?

When will we get a New Years sale and why no BS new years items in these sales? Really hoping for NYE Celebration and NYE Ball Drop to be put for sale. Get it together guys!

Storm - you have totally missed the mark on Black Friday, 12 Days, and regular sales. You could have put so much more and not a repeat of so many items. You are also being extremely Grinch like with the pricing. BS is your money maker and you just don't get it. And don't get me started on RS sales. Just curious if you are trying to make us all leave so you can close the game? If NOT then DO BETTER! The goal recipes (brown is UGLY) and prizes are awful. Please get it together or we are all gonna leave.

On a posititive note, I am saving a lot of money not buying gems. Oh and how about putting gem sales for 580 gems instead of smaller packages for those who want to buy? Stop being a Grinch or SCROOGE.
    I have the full details and images of the contents of the bundles (along with each sales day) in the first post.

To see what they contain in your game, you have to tap on them. Once you tap you'll get a pop up that lists all the items in the bundle and the price at the bottom of the pop up.

As for Winter Wedding items, a team member commented in the Bugs Post HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry for the issue, I'll leave a report for our devs and ask if we can run the sale for these items again.

We have limited staff during the holidays between Christmas and New Years. Thank you for your patience!
    To me it sounds as though the items will most likely remained locked for the duration of this sale but they'll try to relist them later.

Nightclub Owner
    *sigh* Once again RS had the Sonics released today but those ones are only 21 gems while BS versions are listed at 34. I just don't understand the discrepancies and to be honest, it's starting to feel insulting.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    *sigh* Once again RS had the Sonics released today but those ones are only 21 gems while BS versions are listed at 34. I just don't understand the discrepancies and to be honest, it's starting to feel insulting.
    Looking at RS's SALE's content really pissed me off further, check how many appliances do they have compared to us:

Look at the amount of tiles, wallpaper, and sheer amount of items that they get
    Day 3: Coins, More relisted items in Market
    Buy Coins with Gems at a Reduced Price*

*NOTE: Gem price is reduced, but so too is the amount of coins you get*

Wallpapers:

Floor Tiles:

Wall Decos:

U-Decos:

It is insulting. Not only they're ripping us off but look at the sheer amount and quality of decorations RS have for sale, compared to our list of decorations. On top of that, I want to point out we actually got THREE Days of sale with ONLY 2 Appliances on EACH DAY that nobody ever requested for on the forum, that is just lame, lazy and contents not even close to the caliber of RS.

Enough is enough S8, we're paying top dollars for some trash whereas RS players are paying less and less for Great items. It's absurd of how bad you're treating the BS players. S8 THANK YOU SO MUCH...
    for nothing.
    We don't need these sonic appliances dude, like seriously stop giving us garbage for sale and consider stuff on the Sales suggestion thread.
    Last edited by anemos; 12-29-23 at 12:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Christmas / holiday times are typically when companies make the most profits, especially mobile games like BS.

I cannot fathom how S8 have fumbled the bag so awfully with this sale. The items were imported, overpriced, and limited. Only 5 sets of tables / chairs (including a 10 GEM table??). Only a total of 6 coin floor decoration items. Some sale items still locked for players. Embarrassing pricing irregularities with its sister game.

I genuinely cannot see this game lasting much longer if S8 continues down this exploitive path. All they have to do is listen to the community, amazing forum members like Annira have endless valuable insight that is already typed out in full on various threads. I hope 2024 is a year of reflection and change for S8, for the sake of our favorite mobile games

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast