Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Baker's Set: Sapphire - 2023 Dec. 15 (Permanent)

Rhino Keeper
    I’m a longtime level 99, the sapphire oven was offered to me for 15 gems. I did purchase the Ruby oven, if that matters. Just sharing my experience, as this sapphire oven is wildly inconsistent.

Rhino Keeper
    The sapphire oven was offered as part of the 12 days of Christmas sale. It says one item will be offered a day. I don’t see anything offered for today. Does anyone know how to access todays deal?

The Sapphire Oven is offered as part of the Sapphire Collection Goal. The 12 Days of Deals is an advertisement at this point. By my calculations the first deal will be released on Friday.

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 99 and it is 35 gems for me. I wonder why the cost is so varied amongst players. Doesn?t seem fair at all.

Nightclub Owner
    Still waiting for the parts to finish building the ONE Sapphire Oven I've purchased.

Please, s8, if you're going to make a gem oven require parts can it be a feasible amount?

Rhino Keeper
    Two questions:

1)Why charge 15, 25, and 35 gems for different people? We still never got an answer.

2)Why is the sapphire color so close to the amethyst color? I think the sapphire should look way more blue than it does in many of the items. Example: the walls and counters are so close in color. I would love if the color was made to look more sapphire in all items which is a darker blue.
    Last edited by DawnLovesDD; 01-11-24 at 12:56 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is 35, i'm gonna buy it if i get it at 15, but 35? not a chance

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but are we 100% sure that "The Sapphire Oven will be removed from the market after the 31 days if you do not purchase it"? I'm asking 'cause I didn't buy the Ruby Oven in any of my bakeries, but I can still see it in the market in all 3 of my accounts 😅 It's between the Rainbow Oven and the Marzipan Oven for me.

I think it would actually be a great idea to NOT remove permanent goal ovens from the market, because that would make them permanent in every way. Not only the goal set would be permanent and could be worked on at our leisure, we could also buy it whenever we want.

Maybe the 30+ days timer could be set to offer them on sale? Something like "purchase the *permanent goal oven* in the next 30+ days at half the price"? And after the sale is over we could still buy it, but at full price.
    I don't know, it's just an idea.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetHeart1002 View Post
    I hope this isn't a stupid question, but are we 100% sure that "The Sapphire Oven will be removed from the market after the 31 days if you do not purchase it"? I'm asking 'cause I didn't buy the Ruby Oven in any of my bakeries, but I can still see it in the market in all 3 of my accounts �� It's between the Rainbow Oven and the Marzipan Oven for me.

I think it would actually be a great idea to NOT remove permanent goal ovens from the market, because that would make them permanent in every way. Not only the goal set would be permanent and could be worked on at our leisure, we could also buy it whenever we want.

Maybe the 30+ days timer could be set to offer them on sale? Something like "purchase the *permanent goal oven* in the next 30+ days at half the price"? And after the sale is over we could still buy it, but at full price.
    I don't know, it's just an idea.
    Sadly, no, we don't know anything for sure. Mod has asked team for clarification on a few things for this goal release but as of yet we've heard no word back...

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, no, we don't know anything for sure. Mod has asked team for clarification on a few things for this goal release but as of yet we've heard no word back...
    Got it 🙈
    For some reason I thought *that part* of these permanent ovens was at least certain, lol.

Anyway, thank you as always ☺️

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast