Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New sapphire oven 35 gems

For me the stove is 35 gems; I have 2 sisters - 1 paid 15 gems, the other paid 25 gems. I have not bought one yet, waiting to see if the price changes. Also, when I purchased the Ruby stove, it came fully built so was willing to pay the gems. But if I have to get parts, I don't think it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by drou01 View Post
    You have a limited time to build it once you buy it. When it is built though the time you have is unlimited. if it is like the Ruby oven. each step gives you exclusive themed items but not free you buy them also noticed the sapphire blue knob and sapphire red knob are not amongst parts you can gift
    You have a limited time to buy it, but you will still be able to ask friends for parts to build it after it leaves the Market.

Thank you for telling us. I'm playing main goal. No space to request that.

Rhino Keeper
    I learned the very hard way after buying two that it has to be built! I hardly have any neighbors that gift me parts to begin with and there?s absolutely no way I can get 80 of one and 64 of the other in parts! To build outright is 288 gems! You can keep it! I?m getting disgusted with this game anyway!! I stopped playing for awhile then came back and nothing has changed! I?m running out of coins to buy and do goals bc it takes forever for customers to eat and leave coins! I have so much food in my bakery that I can?t decorate bc there?s NO ROOM! I?ve expanded to the max it?s all the food on the counters! Ridiculous really.

Nightclub Owner
    Just wanted to share I did start a goal thread HERE for reference purposes but again, this showed up unexpected while I was sleeping so I won't have a chance to add the details until after work

Host(ess)
    Wait, does the price varies from players to players? In my account it's 35 Gems

Blue Sapphire oven

The amount of requirements for this oven is Ridiculous👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

I wonder if the price of Sapphire Oven depends on whether/when you bought the Ruby Oven?

The Sapphire Oven is showing as 25 gems for me. I never bought the Ruby Oven (and I don't plan to buy the Sapphire Oven either).

My hypothesis is that those who bought the Ruby Oven at full price are offered Sapphire Oven for 15 gems, those who bought the Ruby Oven on sale are offered Sapphire Oven for 35 gems, and those who didn't buy the Ruby Oven are offered Sapphire Oven for 25 gems. I could be totally wrong though. Just a wild guess, not based on anything haha

Update: I was indeed wrong.
    Last edited by lemonysnickers; 12-16-23 at 12:35 AM.

Host(ess)
    I bought the Ruby oven for 42 gems and the Sapphire oven cost me 25 gems.

Ah I guess my hypothesis is incorrect then. Thank you for sharing!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast