Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New sapphire oven 35 gems

I didn't buy the Ruby Oven. My sapphire oven was 15 gems. The parts are offered to send but it's like pulling teeth to get anyone to send them. I don't think many people bought it. I'm a long time level 99, so I don't know the criteria for the discrepancy in gems to purchase.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by doesnot View Post
    Some of my neighbors are saying 35 gems, 25 gems and the best is 15 gems! Ridiculous.
    One of my bakeries had it on sale for 15 gems the other bakery it was 50 gems. Just wrong! Specially finding out it requires so many parts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkgoddess View Post
    One of my bakeries had it on sale for 15 gems the other bakery it was 50 gems. Just wrong! Specially finding out it requires so many parts.
    Whoa! I hadn't heard of anyone seeing it listed for 50 gems, that's beyond.... I'll have to update the info posts with this addition later. Thanks for sharing!

I bought the ruby oven for top price and now the sapphire oven was 35 gems...
    I have one other account that is showing it costing 15 gems!! I don't spend anything on this account and there is little activity! Not good!!
    My theory is that, if you regularly bug gems (spend hard earned cash) they charge a larger amount than if you don't buy gems. So the more you spend, the more they charge!!!!
    I've learned a valuable lesson here... I won't be spending on this game again or for a very long time!
    I'm still building the oven - if the goals don't stay permanently, I won't be able to finish it and there is no way I am spending anything else on it!

New Resident
    I thought when it was originally offered to me it was 42 gems. I didn't have enough so I didn't get it. Today I check in and it's 25 gems so I just bought it. I do agree it is difficult to request parts and gifts when you are trying to work on more than one appliance. I wish they wouldn't overlap.

I also ran into the problem of too much food and not enough money so usually I just do the 14 day side goal now. I don't have to do all of them since I've been playing for 12 years and have a lot of the items already, either in BS or on RS. I have about 60 appliance slots in BS and can usually knock out the side goal in about 1 1/2 days. I only attempt the main goal if its something I really like.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234