I've found some issues with the prize placement of the Holiday Gift II prizes that I think got shuffled when it was ported over.

The original RS box layout was as follows:

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Snow Globe
Elf With Gift
Letters To Santa

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
Elf Carolers
Santa's Toy Bench

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Holiday Story
Holiday Express

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
Santa's Workshop

For the BS release I've verified the following:

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Elf Carolers
Elf With Gift
Santa's Toy Bench

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
Snow Globe
Holiday Story
Letters to Santa

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Holiday Story
??? (process of elimination implies this should be the Holiday Express)

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
??? (I'm assuming it's the Santa's Workshop)

I wouldn't care so much if a few items got switched around so long as it was done intentionally and properly. This, however, gave me the Holiday Story TWO separate times, once as a 3rd place prize and once as a 2nd place prize. Clearly the Holiday Story was two unique items, not a duplicate which feels like I was duped out of the actual 2nd prize I was meant to get: the Holiday Express. Despite this showing as two unique items, in my inventory there are two Holiday Stories that stacked together as though it was a single item in duplicate which it SHOULD NOT have been!

Images proving the item placements:

Also, the decorations are showing in their original RS locations in my inventory instead of showing up where they should be in the BS prize order. By that I mean that the Snow Globe is showing with the other 4th place prizes despite it showing up with a 3rd Prize banner in my game. Same goes for the others that have shuffled prize categories in BS - they're all in the inventory as they would be with their original prize placements.

Seriously, this is SO CONFUSING and messed up! Can someone look into this and fix the prizes and most importantly give me the actual prize I should've won instead of getting the same deco with a different prize placement?