Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Snowy Cabin Holiday - 2023 Dec. 12 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BDAF5823-C9D2-4F3C-8026-DCD82A30829E_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	163.5 KB 
ID:	72253. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	487287A9-1235-41FE-9232-14F281B0DBAC_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	72254. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED10D42E-E52D-4ABA-BF74-0D43B5D0C57E_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	169.4 KB 
ID:	72256. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A5B6B4D2-67C0-4119-8927-A29299EB869A_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	81 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	72255

Here is the floor placement of the prizes. The trees are about the same size as the pastel holiday ones from last year. The 2nd prize I could take or leave. Love the final prize.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is something that's been happening for the past few months and it's basically because the SG recipe is NOT the original recipe from the original Powdered Stove. I'm betting that it's from the Echo Powdered Stove but it's just my best guess until someone that owns the Echo version can confirm.

Regardless of where exactly the Side Goal Snowy Gingersnap recipe came from, the game sees it as a separate and unique item from the original Snowy Gingersnap so they won't stack together on counters. On the upside: those that have already mastered the original can master it again!

If you're ever unsure, you can always check the original appliance presuming you own it. If the recipe in question is still showing on the original appliance then it's an alternate version being used for the Side Goal. If the recipe is missing from the original appliance then that's the version being used for the Side Goal. And, I typically note on the first page if any SG recipes are alternate versions that can be mastered again.
    Ahh that makes sense! I thought that may be the case but I also thought I was going a little crazy haha I have the original Powdered Oven(s) from the actual goal, not echo. So maybe they're using the recipe from the echo oven. Either way, it's just more of an annoyance than anything. Just my luck that I'd try to master it on a whim and then it's used for a side goal *facepalm*

Executive Chef
    Bear Gingerbread (Rustic Gingerbread Oven/Second recipe)

Reindeer Gingerbread (Rustic Gingerbread Oven/Third recipe)

Snowy Forest Cake (Snowy Cabin Stove/First recipe)

Snowy Yule Log (Snowy Cabin Stove/Second recipe)

Snowy Gingerbread Cabin (Snowy Cabin Stove/Third recipe)

Rustic Holiday Tier Cake (Loretta's Oven/Bonus recipe)
    Last edited by pcabral03; 12-23-23 at 11:24 PM.

I don't have the loretta oven yet, but if i finish the goal to the end, can I get it this time?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesoup View Post
    I don't have the loretta oven yet, but if i finish the goal to the end, can I get it this time?
    Yes but you will only unlock the current Bonus Goal recipe, the rest will be locked to you.

Love this goal too, excited to get the final prize

Thank you so much Annirassweets for all the information your the best!

Thank you to all who posted pics of the recipes and prizes too

New Resident
    Are these photos from Bakery Story? The little people bots are different (and so cute!) from the bots in my bakery. Is there a way to change the bots?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldebird View Post
    Are these photos from Bakery Story? The little people bots are different (and so cute!) from the bots in my bakery. Is there a way to change the bots?
    It depends on the device you use, droid and apple have different bots.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It depends on the device you use, droid and apple have different bots.
    Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldebird View Post

I have Samsung phone/tablet which are droid devices, as AnnirasSweets mentioned above bots look different on IOS than on Android.

I agree though would be nice feature to add, if we could change bots or their outfits for different seasons/holidays 😁

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast