Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Snowy Cabin Holiday - 2023 Dec. 12 (14 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Did you finish the first goal task where you have to purchase the wallpaper and floor tiles?
    I haven?t yet so that makes sense. Thank you!

Awesome goal

After so many year, 🎄I liked a goal gift specially Bakery story needed Christmas tree, I know I can't complete the goal due to less time and less neighbors... But its worth completing for.

Rhino Keeper

Flat Tray Presentations Make Me Sad

Snowflake Gingerbread:
    Attachment 72227
    Love everything about this goal, but the flat tray presentation. The cookies are cute but the flat tray is a disappointment. I am very excited about the final prize though.

Thank you so much 😊

You can open a Support Ticket with the team HERE. And if you ever need the link again, it's in the link box at the bottom of every first post
    Thank you so much 😊

This is a weird one, but I'm wondering if anyone has happened to have the same issue? I had already made some Snowy Gingersnaps from the original Powdered Stove [started over the weekend for a holiday themed bakery look and to try and max our recipe after finishing last goal]. The side goal that started yesterday has placed that recipe on the main white ovens, as usual. But for some reason, I'm unable to combine the batches from the original stove and the regular white oven so that they're all sitting on a single counter.

I'm sure I'm not posting this in the correct discussion board. Anyone know where to redirect this? Thanks in advance!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdamnkianna View Post
    This is a weird one, but I'm wondering if anyone has happened to have the same issue? I had already made some Snowy Gingersnaps from the original Powdered Stove [started over the weekend for a holiday themed bakery look and to try and max our recipe after finishing last goal]. The side goal that started yesterday has placed that recipe on the main white ovens, as usual. But for some reason, I'm unable to combine the batches from the original stove and the regular white oven so that they're all sitting on a single counter.

I'm sure I'm not posting this in the correct discussion board. Anyone know where to redirect this? Thanks in advance!
    This is something that's been happening for the past few months and it's basically because the SG recipe is NOT the original recipe from the original Powdered Stove. I'm betting that it's from the Echo Powdered Stove but it's just my best guess until someone that owns the Echo version can confirm.

Regardless of where exactly the Side Goal Snowy Gingersnap recipe came from, the game sees it as a separate and unique item from the original Snowy Gingersnap so they won't stack together on counters. On the upside: those that have already mastered the original can master it again!

If you're ever unsure, you can always check the original appliance presuming you own it. If the recipe in question is still showing on the original appliance then it's an alternate version being used for the Side Goal. If the recipe is missing from the original appliance then that's the version being used for the Side Goal. And, I typically note on the first page if any SG recipes are alternate versions that can be mastered again.

New Resident
    This is something that's been happening for the past few months and it's basically because the SG recipe is NOT the original recipe from the original Powdered Stove. I'm betting that it's from the Echo Powdered Stove but it's just my best guess until someone that owns the Echo version can confirm.

Regardless of where exactly the Side Goal Snowy Gingersnap recipe came from, the game sees it as a separate and unique item from the original Snowy Gingersnap so they won't stack together on counters. On the upside: those that have already mastered the original can master it again!

If you're ever unsure, you can always check the original appliance presuming you own it. If the recipe in question is still showing on the original appliance then it's an alternate version being used for the Side Goal. If the recipe is missing from the original appliance then that's the version being used for the Side Goal. And, I typically note on the first page if any SG recipes are alternate versions that can be mastered again.
    I have the echo powdered stove. It removes the recipe for the duration of goal and counts it as a separate dish. I have a lot of echo ovens and this has been happening for the past few goals.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bvttercvp View Post
    I have the echo powdered stove. It removes the recipe for the duration of goal and counts it as a separate dish. I have a lot of echo ovens and this has been happening for the past few goals.
    Thanks for confirming! Now that I know for certain I'll be able to add a note to the side goal about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01D255E8-3238-4A47-9E45-B8AE9DF825B4_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	72248. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	133A7168-2E66-4173-99C5-F31ADB8BC527_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	72244. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	518AA25F-772A-481E-BB85-E55DD892EF84_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	72245. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96BF0B31-5810-4C7C-B636-EABDAE915199_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	72246. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9FEDCAB9-5657-4E30-A409-8F1BEF5627D7_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	72247

A neighbor uses gems and completes the goal within minutes. Here are the photos of 1st oven Bear Gingerbread and then from 2nd oven Counter/Table Display for the recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8F459B7F-D748-44E6-A38E-F73440B143E6_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	72249. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9F1DFA05-5B5A-43C6-ACDD-B15A4C577BF1_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	72250. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0815BA38-DE64-4487-8A90-564E51B89E2E_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	224.3 KB 
ID:	72251. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01FD0F92-49D0-4CF2-8F87-9AB0A758DBCB_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	72252.
    Here is the last 2nd oven recipe and Loretta oven counter/table displays. The counter for the one recipe isn't great based on her placement in bakery but you get the idea.
    I absolutely LOVE the 2nd oven, but don't like the 1st oven at all. Why can't both ovens be this amazing every time?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast