Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/07: Christmas Candy | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    OMG! I'm already in love with this event! !! Gingerbread beams! There's pink in them ! Love them! And events with the faerie atrium i find very do-able and i like that type. Favorite type of event by far !! Love the pictures i've already seen ! A lot of pink pink pink ! Love it! 😍🥰😍 I'm exited! For a first time in long time ! And i now saw there's an energy dropper! Didn't know that! That's awesome (and was long due &#128521 makes it even better !

P.s. Aspen trees i have always ready. At least i try. Because we almost every time need to chop trees, i always chop aspen. They give the event-item (a little bit less then the tree needed for the event) AND the flowers. 2 birds in one !

Hmmm…I see skipping the first Ivy’s hut is now 20 gems. Does anybody know how much it is to skip one after you’ve made the first collection? I was never clever enough to remember to skip when it cost less. Thanks for all the help here at the forum.
    Farmer or Builder, Jester or Vassel;
    All are welcome to my cartoon castle!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Hmmm…I see skipping the first Ivy’s hut is now 20 gems. Does anybody know how much it is to skip one after you’ve made the first collection? I was never clever enough to remember to skip when it cost less. Thanks for all the help here at the forum.
    It used to be like 5 gems or something. It was far more palatable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    haha! It is too close to Christmas to get mad at anyone, least of you Summer I think it's ok to have a bit of fun in an event thread. [I'm only generally more 'strict' in a main story one though as they will be read for years to come.]

Happy tree chopping! We are often chopping trees for events, so I wouldn't worry about deciding when to start those main story ones. At least you can use them for dual purposes when the time comes.

These prizes and splash screens look incredible. Have to rush off for a while now, but I'll be back later to check if I have goals to add for you all.
    Thank you for your grace, SpiritWind! I really appreciate it!

On another note, Collecting from cows triggers the Candy Bear to be battled. He drops Peppermint Sticks. I'm not sure if that was already spelled out somewhere or not. He's pretty cute!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting frustrated with ivys hut. You have to wait 12 hrs between drops and if you have to collect at noon or later you get only get one that day so you are one drop behind in 48 hrs. And noticed on the first visit after saving Ivy hut visit until game requirement, you don?t always get what is needed to make item.And if you use gems to get ahead then you run the risk , as in the last challenge, not getting the prizes. So wasting gems.Or heaven forbid that you are in class when it?s time to collect and the rule is no games during class. So you get late in collecting and so it gets later and later in collecting.

Got lucky on my first adventure run.

24-hour collection time
    96 gems to speed up
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

She’s soooo cute; fat and floating (she’s animated)

I’m guessing that the missing part of the card info says that Light Armor is one of the items she has a chance to drop.

Anyone have luck spawning Fangbeasts besides the usual methods (cows, chicken, sheep, pig)? It's been difficult getting them especially with cows also spawning a 15 hit Candy Bear.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    Anyone have luck spawning Fangbeasts besides the usual methods (cows, chicken, sheep, pig)? It's been difficult getting them especially with cows also spawning a 15 hit Candy Bear.
    Mine have been spawning as normal but the best spawns have been coming from chopping the Gingerbread Bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    Just chop Gingerbread Bushes. They spawn Fangbeasts and you increase your chances of having the bushes drop Peppermint Candy too.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Just chop Gingerbread Bushes. They spawn Fangbeasts and you increase your chances of having the bushes drop Peppermint Candy too.
    Thanks! I had a monster parked so I did not realize the bushes span Fangbeasts.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast