Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 12/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2023)

Hi, before I go post issue to the right place, wanted to check here first if anyone has come across Snow Ball trade disappearing from the Trade Wagon, and if there was a remedy for it already.
    It only happened to my game on iPhone but not the one on iPad.
    Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hi, before I go post issue to the right place, wanted to check here first if anyone has come across Snow Ball trade disappearing from the Trade Wagon, and if there was a remedy for it already.
    It only happened to my game on iPhone but not the one on iPad.
    Thanks.
    Well depends when you logged into your tent. I did it just now one one account and cannot craft anymore, the other account was like 3 hours ago and I can still craft.

PoP: it is gone as well. So that last 10 hours or so must be done without crafting if you want the prize. Well I logged in with 10 hours left and could craft, then check with <7 hours on the timer and it is gone.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-29-24 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Typo
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well depends when you logged into your tent. I did it just now one one account and cannot craft anymore, the other account was like 3 hours ago and I can still craft.

PoP: it is gone as well. So that last q0 hours or so must be done without crafting if you want the prize.
    Thanks. I still got 7 plus hour on that account. I’m not able to understand your PoP bit appreciate your response. I guess I’ll rush to report the bug now anyway. I got only one item prize to collect then I’ll have all 4 and win the Final Prize. My understanding here is if I have got the final prize the the craft disappears so maybe a glitch. Maybe I did win hence the craft disappeared but the tent got a rollback or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This isn't the right thread for an explanation. My point about the Arctic Dragon is that dragons are not a decoration and that zero drops from a dragon is not normal. I knew the dragon had drops but I hadn't been able to post the inventory info here for everyone cause I've been on holidays with limited wifi and access to the forum, so that's why I knew it was a problem right away.

I just want to help players resolve issues - that's always been my focus and posting in the right place is an enormous help to escalate and create my own bug reports. If S8 have already posted in a discussion thread they're investigating (cause events come out in the wee hours for me in Australia) then of course the issue can stay in the discussion thread. I just ask that 'where possible' it's preferable and sometimes it's not possible and that's ok.
    Alright I created a bug using the form on the bugs forum and got an auto reply which says it?s gonna be 5-7days. Baron Tent is closing in a few hours. I have all screenshot in the ticket #(removed) to show that the event is till active in my game but the snowball craft is gone in the Trade Wagon. Is it posssible to escalate? I got only 1 prize to collect in order to get all 4 grand prizes and then the Special item.
    Thanks much.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-24 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Removed ticket number

Rhino Keeper
    This is the current prize showing in the barons game tent for me. How do I find out what he drops? I have a stash of cabbages collected during the snowball event and don’t want to splurge for something that doesn’t offer good drops. Thx!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1028.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	213.6 KB 
ID:	72919

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    This is the current prize showing in the barons game tent for me. How do I find out what he drops? I have a stash of cabbages collected during the snowball event and don’t want to splurge for something that doesn’t offer good drops. Thx!

That's the Dungeon Dragon from a 2022 LB - from what I see it drops coins, mithril and dragon scales.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post

Mine drops mithril every day till full

Fashion Designer
    So mad at myself. I had purchased a bunch of snowball piles on an older account and never used them - 180 gems worth. They just never had anything in the tent I wanted. I had bought them when I had gems to spare and was sure I would use them.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    To All

A new thread is now available for the updated Baron's Tent prizes using Rosey Cabbages this coming month
    Please follow the link...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...53#post1708153
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456