Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Flavorful Friendsmas - 2023 Nov. 28 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    My neighbor had all these recipes in her bakery. I dont like any recipes in either oven. I am doing this goal just to get the 1st prize. Please stop with all the browns. We have been asking for years. There are so many beautiful winter possibilities with beautiful vibrant or pastel colors. Please do items with snowflakes, snowman, bears, penguins, snowglobes, elves/pixies, polar bears, snow, holly, gingerbread men, christmas coffees that are starbucks looking (no brown), peppermint/candy canes, huskies, ice skating, hockey, trees, reindeer, etc. Maybe take a look at Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes for inspiration. I would also love to see counter presentation pics because that makes a difference if we do the goal. I would love to be able to see pictures of what is in the second ovens but that affects many of our decisions if we don't like the prizes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	708CA5FB-CBE9-40BE-BF76-B7B31810DA84_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	72086 Holiday Punch

Name:	73FF378D-2731-419D-93F9-555B571F3D16_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	72087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48528235-A8CA-427C-AE59-DD3DDAC93D98_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	72088 Pumpkin Pie Latte

Name:	5234AB51-C3B1-4888-8B59-FF34F0508B07_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	72089 Festive Fizz

Name:	5A923A4C-6A0E-4F32-8C7A-CC21E80199E7_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	72141 Loretta Recipe
    Last edited by DawnLovesDD; 12-06-23 at 03:47 AM.

I have a problem with the Gingerfriend Cake. I baked them already before the side goal started on the original oven. Now the baked ones on the easy oven are on an extra counter and doesn't count up to the already baked cakes.

I need two counters for the same cake. Can someone please fix this bug.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ******sbakery1 View Post
    I have a problem with the Gingerfriend Cake. I baked them already before the side goal started on the original oven. Now the baked ones on the easy oven are on an extra counter and doesn't count up to the already baked cakes.

I need two counters for the same cake. Can someone please fix this bug.
    It's not a bug, as noted on page 1 they are two distinct and separate recipes despite having the same name/image.

Usually they do use the original recipe and move it to the basic oven from its original appliance but on occasion they appear to use the echo version of the recipe. You'll be able to tell when this happens as the recipe will remain where it always was despite it showing in the basic oven.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    My neighbor had all these recipes in her bakery. I dont like any recipes in either oven. I am doing this goal just to get the 1st prize. Please stop with all the browns. We have been asking for years. There are so many beautiful winter possibilities with beautiful vibrant or pastel colors. Please do items with snowflakes, snowman, bears, penguins, snowglobes, elves/pixies, polar bears, snow, holly, gingerbread men, christmas coffees that are starbucks looking (no brown), peppermint/candy canes, huskies, ice skating, hockey, trees, reindeer, etc. Maybe take a look at Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes for inspiration. I would also love to see counter presentation pics because that makes a difference if we do the goal. I would love to be able to see pictures of what is in the second ovens but that affects many of our decisions if we don't like the prizes.

Name:	708CA5FB-CBE9-40BE-BF76-B7B31810DA84_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	72086 Holiday Punch

Name:	73FF378D-2731-419D-93F9-555B571F3D16_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	72087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48528235-A8CA-427C-AE59-DD3DDAC93D98_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	72088 Pumpkin Pie Latte

Name:	5234AB51-C3B1-4888-8B59-FF34F0508B07_4_5005_c.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	72089 Festive Fizz
    Okay ✋🏻 I kinda like the first recipe and im glad we will having another batch of drinks but not exciting at all, I love holiday themed so i was hoping that next goal will be more Christmassy vibrant color 🤩 I really want more CAKES in a pedestal please 😩💝

Farm Supplier
    Dont like anything with the main or side goal. The chairs are foldable chairs.. really? Recipes (side goal) are in ugly bowls. Prize for each are meh.

Edit: Although I do want to shout out how awesome it is that recipe suggestions have been put into the game! Wish the green drink would have fallen under a St. Patty?s Day goal though. I also really love the tray that the puff pastries are on. Very pretty and what we have been pining for!
    Last edited by shanelle1234; 11-30-23 at 11:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    I still like the goal prizes in main goal, but more so for nostalgic reasons than Christmas 😊❤️

Holiday Cheer Pong 3x3, Seasonal Selfie 2x1, Holiday Twists 4x4

I was expecting something more "Christmassy" as well, but I have to say these two recipes look fine anyway to me so thank you for these new drinks!

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 19.15.13 (1).jpeg 
Views:	169 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	72210 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 19.15.13.jpeg 
Views:	172 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	72211

I'm sure I'll reuse them even after having mastered them (?)

If the Pumpkin Pie Lattes were displayed like the Festive Fizz I would've liked them a bit better too, I really like when drinks are displayed on simple grey trays, it makes them stand out (sorry if I'm being repetitive XD lol)

Nightclub Owner
    Now that the goal is over I thought I'd give my opinions and feedback....

Pros:
    - Drink recipes are always great and the punch was my favorite on the counter
    - Bonus recipe was cute as a button!
    - The wall deco and the counter were adorable
    - Floor tile was both original and makes a cohesive pattern when placed which is a huge plus
    - They tried to go outside of the holiday box. This wasn't just a standard 'Red + Green + Santa = Christmas' which is an idea that has potential...

Cons:
    - Parts all having the same name!
    - Not only is it confusing and unimaginative but the names don't fit in the boxes of our inventory. This naming issue makes it difficult to navigate the parts easily. Especially for anyone that has any level of visual issues.
    - Tables and Chairs:
    - The actual pattern on the tables and chairs might've been cute but the folding table/chair design was off-putting. Would anyone actually want to frequent an establishment that used those? Maybe if this was for a home design game they could work but for a game that's meant to represent a business they just don't fit.
    -Recipes displays were mostly on flat trays.
    - Said trays didn't match so the recipes all seem to be random and not connected in any way. I think most prefer it when all the recipes are part of a clearly defined set with a common theme/display.
    - The decos seemed to be a bit too juvenile and generic.
    - I understand holidays being about family which involves children but it would've been nice to have something that didn't look like a preschool holiday party. Which, unfortunately, was the overall vibe of the goal for me.
    - It was cute but nothing I'd want to spend the time hunting through my inventory for next year. We already have a twister-type deco so the final prize was a huge let down in that it wasn't even an original piece. And the 'holiday' part of the decos seemed to be slapping reindeer headbands on one person per deco which seems like they just repurposed a random deco to fit the theme. Disappointing to say the least.
    - There are SO MANY different countries that celebrate this holiday that the list of possible deco ideas is nearly endless. Not only would players get unique pieces but it would be a great way to put the spotlight on different cultures, spread the knowledge of their customs and get others interested in said cultures!

I think that covers the main points for now. I don't want to seem ungrateful, I absolutely appreciate the new goal and understand how much work goes into them. That said, if you're going to try and pass something off as a holiday event, it should feel a bit more intentional, I think. This just didn't feel like they sat down and planned out every aspect or created each element specifically for this exact goal. Rather, it felt like they went through a folder of finished items and bundled together items and forced them to fit the theme.

I love this game but I have to say this was a let down and I really hope we see better before the year is out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12