Thread: Moderator Urgent Help Please

Rhino Keeper

Moderator Urgent Help Please

The 11/24 Kitchen master goal I think is impossible to finish. I know Storm8 is closed until Monday, but if you could please see that they are aware at that time. Hopefully this can be fixed Monday. The 25 soda recipes that take 2 days is a huge issue for most players. Most of us have oven slots being used for 14 day goals and do not even have 25 oven slots to begin with. Please 1/2 that required recipe to 12 otherwise most of us will not be able to complete this goal. Thanks so much!

Why!!??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1524 (1).jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	72045

There is no way to finish this in the 5-day time-frame given for the goal, especially with still working on the Main Goal.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Mod Pixie has escalated this to the team for urgent action.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Update: it appears this issue has been resolved, with the Lemon Lime Soda requirement in Part 3 significantly lowered.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~