Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: Shopping Spree | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I was making the toy soldier and did not pick up before the story ended so not only did I lose a toy soldier but the essence, silver etc that went not making it…..I feel like I’m being punished for not be on this game 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I was making the toy soldier and did not pick up before the story ended so not only did I lose a toy soldier but the essence, silver etc that went not making it…..I feel like I’m being punished for not be on this game 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    reach out to support and see if they'll be able to help or not... good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I was making the toy soldier and did not pick up before the story ended so not only did I lose a toy soldier but the essence, silver etc that went not making it?..I feel like I?m being punished for not be on this game 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. I don?t remember that happening before. You should get the prize if you had it going before end of event.

Rhino Keeper
    Oops don’t have email our provider dropped the ball….lol….I guess I’m out of luck.lol…can’t put in ticket
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 12-07-23 at 10:35 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Has there been any official response as to the Rocking Horse's actual drops?

Is it a horse with possible gold items as per the goal details the team provided or is it an expansion material dropper as per the back of its card?

I couldnt make the horse anymore - I never had that. Normally, when you unlocked the main prize you still had time to get the second part. The horse was the only reason to do this event!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Has there been any official response as to the Rocking Horse's actual drops?

Is it a horse with possible gold items as per the goal details the team provided or is it an expansion material dropper as per the back of its card?
    Mine just dropped a gold nugget this morning!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678