Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: Shopping Spree | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    EDIT: I see Giselle beat me to it, LOL
    Thank you both, I know it usually works out that way but I am so exhausted lately I want to make sure I don't make a mistake! I do want the rocking horse hahaha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll try and make the end of the goals look less confusing. If I hadn't played similar events it would be confusing to me too.leave that with me and I'll find time today to update it.

Executive Chef
    I'm guessing there will be a Realm Master starting in a couple of days. Since event actions give points towards that, I am holding back right now and only clicking on Ivy and the Sawmills. I have enough time and energy to catch up with everything else once the clicks start counting.

Since I don't celebrate Christmas, I likely will not want the LB prize - unless it's a nice dreidel!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I'm guessing there will be a Realm Master starting in a couple of days. Since event actions give points towards that, I am holding back right now and only clicking on Ivy and the Sawmills. I have enough time and energy to catch up with everything else once the clicks start counting.

Since I don't celebrate Christmas, I likely will not want the LB prize - unless it's a nice dreidel!
    We just had a Realm Master that ended last Wednesday, didn't we? how often do we have Realm Masters? Or do you mean Beast Master/Leaderboard? I would like to figure out the scheduled of events.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Executive Chef
    I think we have Beast Masters in between one week events, and Realm Masters during two week events to keep experienced players from being bored. ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I think we have Beast Masters in between one week events, and Realm Masters during two week events to keep experienced players from being bored. ��
    Didn't knowI was bored . The thing I don't like about realm master is the high demand for items that are harder to come by, and high volumes of things like golden nuggets. I know I have enough energy to replace some of the requests but fairy jars are near impossible to collect for the number ordered. I sometimes have the same problems with Elven trades. It would be great if the resources demanded were in direct correlation to what we have in inventory. The 4 hrs to wait for new demand sometimes makes the possibility of getting in the first 3 positions unattainable. Then there is the issue of that prize only dropping items like petals, rat tail and fur etc. Getting down from my soapbox now.

I?m seeing that to craft the companion toy soldier or rocking horse we need either a ?toy soldier box? or ?rocking horse box?. Are there additional items we need to gather to craft that or is it a ?reward? for crafting Little Marcus or Little Casey. I want to make sure I have all materials gathered when I get there.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrfectland View Post
    I?m seeing that to craft the companion toy soldier or rocking horse we need either a ?toy soldier box? or ?rocking horse box?. Are there additional items we need to gather to craft that or is it a ?reward? for crafting Little Marcus or Little Casey. I want to make sure I have all materials gathered when I get there.
    We need to 'go shopping' in the wrapping station to get the soldier or rocking horse box to craft the companion to our chosen child.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 11-29-23 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Correct error as to where we 'go shopping'

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Didn't knowI was bored . The thing I don't like about realm master is the high demand for items that are harder to come by, and high volumes of things like golden nuggets. I know I have enough energy to replace some of the requests but fairy jars are near impossible to collect for the number ordered. I sometimes have the same problems with Elven trades. It would be great if the resources demanded were in direct correlation to what we have in inventory. The 4 hrs to wait for new demand sometimes makes the possibility of getting in the first 3 positions unattainable. Then there is the issue of that prize only dropping items like petals, rat tail and fur etc. Getting down from my soapbox now.
    You can stay on your soapbox all you want. This forum is for honest feedback (or at least I used to think it was). I'm guessing the demand for items we don't have is considered part of the challenge. I, however, am frustrated with the wait for new item requests, though. Like you said, when it is getting down to the last day, it can be hard to win if you are waiting for a refresh that doesn't come in time.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Haven't really been playing and still not really invested, but *kind of* would like to work on this event.. I'm on goal 7 - could I finish in time if I started now? The big drawback for me is finding energy (and motivation) to chop dead trees and regular trees. I think I can get the rest of the vouchers I need ok. I am trying to battle the Goblins as I would like one of them, but that is another 13 energy each time. So I need 17 of each of the types of present.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast