Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 21 Nov 2023: An Uncommon Nightingale - Princess Nightingale | optional gem purchase story

Fashion Designer
    yea i see they "fixed" her now

Nightclub Owner
    40 energy from an item that cost 500 gems seems perfectly reasonable to me. It's just a shame that the company doesn't agree.

That disappointment aside, I absolutely love the look of this one. I don't know exactly what it is about her (maybe her hem holding?) but she gives me strong old-school-princess-vibes which triggers my nostalgia and makes me very happy.

EDIT: It would also be great if they could give her the option of rotating.

Nightclub Owner
    Didn't buy her! Goal 4 will take eons, I have nearly maxed all nursery crafts. Those that remains just takes months to gather milk for 1 craft.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll hopefully be finished goal 4 by tomorrow night. It's decimated quite a few resources to craft these 5 babies. I'm on the 4th one now as a 1 day craft while I get some other things ready for another 6 hour craft if possible.

The energy (bc of the coin amount) was always going to be 5+ but I agree it would be super good to have a special energy drop bc of how much it cost.

Fashion Designer
    Do we have info on the drops from the new harpy?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No I haven't had time to ask as yet. i won't get to it till next week though, I have too many other things on my plate.

Will write more goals tomorrow but possibly not the dialogue till next week either.

Update: all done! I've requested drops for the Cardinal.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-29-23 at 06:54 PM.

I've only crafted a few of the babies in Ivy's Nursery, so it only took two days to sail through that goal. The rest of the goals involve visiting a Conservatory, Cottages (you'll need 2 to three of them), two Taverns, Old Thomas, and a Hatchery.

MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO MONSTERS IN YOUR KINGDOM each time you visit the places from the Conservatory onwards because you will be battling a bird called Cardinal Cawthorne. He takes ten hits to defeat each time. The odd thing is that EACH TIME I hit him, he drops two to three points of energy, so I actually gain energy fighting him.

The last thing we must do before receiving the five minutes of unlimited energy is:

Cardinal Cawthorn is on a 6-hour timer.

Some typos in the dialog boxes:

Should be "allow us to show you"

It's supposed to be, "I am delighted to MAKE your acquaintance, young Princess!" or "I am delighted to MEET you, young Princess!"

"There are A lot of places," or "There are LOTS of places."

Nightclub Owner
    Someone with an inventory pic?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0389.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	254.3 KB 
ID:	72097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0390.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	308.9 KB 
ID:	72098

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast