Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday SALE - 20 Nov 2023

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Echos offer the same recipes as their original counterparts so if a player missed a goal they can now have a chance to access the recipes they've missed; same with the U-decos.

If an appliance was listed multiple times (like Crab Grill), then the Echo version usually only has the original release recipes.
    Thanks so much.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

There's a notice about the sale for certain expansions. I have a 28?31 sized restaurant now, and wonder if I can expand to 30?33 in 75 gems (now in sale) directly. (29?32 expansions still costs 100 gems.)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanysong128 View Post
    There's a notice about the sale for certain expansions. I have a 28?31 sized restaurant now, and wonder if I can expand to 30?33 in 75 gems (now in sale) directly. (29?32 expansions still costs 100 gems.)
    Sadly, no. When it comes to expansions you have to purchase them in order, you can't jump ahead regardless of which currency you use to purchase said expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, no. When it comes to expansions you have to purchase them in order, you can't jump ahead regardless of which currency you use to purchase said expansion.
    Thank you for the info. It helped me a lot.

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else expiriencing glitches on their black friday sale decos? I purchased the Cozy Fireplace and when I rotate it against the wall it glitches and doesn't appear along with the Candy Cane tables! I've tried powering off my device and uninstalling the app, neither did anything ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12