Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Main Goal: A Gran-Grand Thanksgiving - November 16th, 2023 (14 days)

Executive Chef

"Gran-Gran's Buffet Table" 2x1 (Second locked deco)
    Last edited by pcabral03; 11-23-23 at 03:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am not a fan of the prizes or the recipes. I understand this is a restaurant but can we for the love of food have more attractive recipes. I honestly would prefer bakery type items. I dont think there is a way to make food look attractive on counters. They look like mush on a plate. I think we would all be okay with desserts/drinks in RS.
    For the prizes can we stop having people at tables, side tables, etc.
    I want stuff like dividers, doors, windows, for every goal that match the theme of the goal. I want items for final prizes like Crystal Room, Gingerbread Kitchen, Elf Workshop, VIP Lounge.
    I don't want small 1X1 items that you can barely see.
    For this goal you should have had items with turkeys, floats, fall trees, pilgrim hats, cranberries, pumpkin pie, fall leaves, pumpkins, etc.
    It's almost getting to the point where I am ready to quit RS. I have done 1 goal in the past 6 months.
    Please go back to what worked in the beginning of this game. It's why we all want the OLD decorations. The new stuff just isn't cutting it. I want super cutesy food and decor. Go back the the beginning days and get some inspiration please!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    I am not a fan of the prizes or the recipes. I understand this is a restaurant but can we for the love of food have more attractive recipes. I honestly would prefer bakery type items. I dont think there is a way to make food look attractive on counters. They look like mush on a plate. I think we would all be okay with desserts/drinks in RS.
    For the prizes can we stop having people at tables, side tables, etc.
    I want stuff like dividers, doors, windows, for every goal that match the theme of the goal. I want items for final prizes like Crystal Room, Gingerbread Kitchen, Elf Workshop, VIP Lounge.
    I don't want small 1X1 items that you can barely see.
    For this goal you should have had items with turkeys, floats, fall trees, pilgrim hats, cranberries, pumpkin pie, fall leaves, pumpkins, etc.
    It's almost getting to the point where I am ready to quit RS. I have done 1 goal in the past 6 months.
    Please go back to what worked in the beginning of this game. It's why we all want the OLD decorations. The new stuff just isn't cutting it. I want super cutesy food and decor. Go back the the beginning days and get some inspiration please!
    I totally agree with you! I'm a long time player and I've stopped doing most of the goals due to these specific issues with the main goals! Also the fact that they want 32 - 40 of each part for the 2nd part of the main goal along with 25 - 40 servings of the last recipe which happens to always be 10hrs! Its become impossible for me to continue on to the 2nd part as I waste many coins and gems trying to rush to get the final prize which is always happens to be average, and the bonus appliance only come with 1 2hr recipe? I can see where many people want to start quitting .

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Family Dinner" 3x3 (65 Gems) 1 Free

Executive Chef

Bonus Goal Part 1 & 3

*Note part 2 is auto completed if you've previously purchased Phoebe's Oven (needed to cook bonus recipe)

Executive Chef

Gran-Gran's Cherry Pie (Phoebe's Oven/Bonus recipe)

How are we supposed to get the oven that cooks the cherry pies?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by starfishandchips View Post
    How are we supposed to get the oven that cooks the cherry pies?
    There should be a goal in your goal book titled "Complete Gran Grand's Thanksgiving" which is the one that unlocks the Gran-Gran's Cherry Pie on Phoebe's Oven.

Gran-Gran's Cherry Pie will unlock after you finish all of the tasks in the main 14 day goal and purchase Phoebe's Oven. If you don't want to participate in the main goal you can spend 99 gems to skip that requirement. If you do spend the gems, please be aware that those gems will only give you access to the new recipe, no other items from the 14 day goal.

Yes, normally at end end of these goals there is an appliance to buy to complete the goal. All I?m seeing is an option to buy 10 cherry pies for 20 gems but no option to buy an appliance. No one else is having this problem?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by starfishandchips View Post
    Yes, normally at end end of these goals there is an appliance to buy to complete the goal. All I?m seeing is an option to buy 10 cherry pies for 20 gems but no option to buy an appliance. No one else is having this problem?
    Sounds like the 2nd goal in the set auto-finished for you. Did you by chance purchase this appliance in the previous goal? It's my understanding that this is the second time Phoebe's Oven has been used as the bonus appliance.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast