Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New recipes showing up in cruises that I cannot find

Rhino Keeper
    Since they didn't specify oven are they going to accept both? No they ignored it the ones from celebration stove. I made what they asked for. Feel c h**ted.with only fewer dollars to spend now adays...feel *****ed doesn't make you spend more. Ress?ment just grows against the che*ter

Farm Supplier
    Really Dumb: Cruise recipe for oven no longer for sale. And this Oven- no- longer- for- sale . . .I chose not to buy ( do not own.)

Rhino Keeper
    When made in celebration....not accepted...bummer...feel ripped off.

The gem oven recipes are not supposed to be in the cruise. Can you give me the specific recipes that you are seeing?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Paul. "The gem oven recipes are not supposed to be in the cruise. Can you give me the specific recipes that you are seeing?"

I have not seen gem recipes in any cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by SunUpSunDown View Post
    Paul. "The gem oven recipes are not supposed to be in the cruise. Can you give me the specific recipes that you are seeing?"

I have not seen gem recipes in any cruise.
    By this I also meant appliances for ovens that are no longer for sale or cannot be bought with coins.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The gem oven recipes are not supposed to be in the cruise. Can you give me the specific recipes that you are seeing?
    From what I've gathered, the recipe in question is Mina's Cupcakes. Despite the recipe being available on 2 appliances, the goal didn't specify which appliance should be used so some players served the recipe from the Celebration appliance but the goal wouldn't count it.

Fashion Designer
    really? i kept seeing those recipes that i don't think i own the appliances till the last day of cruise. i just kept refreshing those.
    sometimes i had two slots showing recipes that i don't have (/ click on cook and nth happen), i need to refresh 2 out of 3 slots in cruises, which is just frustrating.

and no. sorry i did not screencap those.

I had the experienced just now. Recipe from Snowy Oven: Snowman Cheese Plate.
    Actually I experienced those a lot from this A Lucky Lunch Cruise so I have to refresh many times.
    Feels like che4ted by this game

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1710813

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast