Thread: Blue shell drop

Blue shell drop

I?m not sure if there should be a sticky thread for specific item so asking here but happy to move it, just let me know.
    Anyway, I?m looking for tips from other players how to get more blue shells. I have the little blue guy ripely already, the Royal sea kelpie, and the tidegate pool but always running low on those. Seems some the animals in the research building may drop blue shell but not sure which yields most and frequently. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Thanh you @ShibuyaCloth!
    Interesting, the green Cornelius, I don’t know of that guy, the link took me to just a picture and nothing I could find on the Inventory Guide. How does one get him?
    I’m looking to see if anyone has gotten any of these Armored Glimmer Loch, Armored Helipuffer, Armored Kelpie, and which they can recommend to get first.

Nightclub Owner
    Cornelius was a timed goal reward when the arc came out. I never saw it after that. If you didn't do the arc at that time, there is no chance to get it, except if it makes it into a sales batch. I have not crafted those decorations yet. I don't need their drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Cornelius was a timed goal reward when the arc came out. I never saw it after that. If you didn't do the arc at that time, there is no chance to get it, except if it makes it into a sales batch. I have not crafted those decorations yet. I don't need their drops.
    Thank you!