Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Baker's Set: Ruby - 2023 Nov. 09 (Permanent)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetHeart1002 View Post
    I agree with everyone saying that 42 gems for just *one* oven is way too much.

I always try to buy at least 4/5 of the same oven so I can both master every recipe faster and be able to cook more than just one batch of food at a time even after I have mastered everything. I know the majority of players do this too, so if this oven was cheaper I think a lot more people would try this goal.
    A neighbor of mine literally told me that they might do it, but they don't want to regret that decision so they'll think about it before buying the Ruby Oven.

If the oven price was 5 gems I would consider* doing it too. I know "giving away" a new goal (which doesn't provide actual new stuff though...) for only 5 gems can seem too generous, but maybe they could offer 5 ovens for 25 gems? Kind of like they did for the Wisteria Fence in the Wisteria Basket (if you open that box and get the Wisteria Fence you actually get five instead of just one).

*I say I would consider doing it because I'm not sure I'm interested in recolorings of things I already have �� there could be some exceptions though, so never say never... I mean, I'm pretty sure I have thought at least once "I like this item, I just wish it had a different color".

Anyway, I'm happy for the players that are enjoying this new goal ...and to be honest I actually really like the idea of a permanent goal.

Also, I was wondering if this kind of goals could give us a chance of getting items from old goals that we missed...? In different colors from the originals of course.

[ Btw, I like the Ruby Flooring tiles, thank you for those �� ]

Edit: I know we can already get old stuff by buying the U-versions, but those cost gems... If they gave us recolored old items in these permanent goals we could get them with coins instead
    Agreed with the idea of -*this kind of goals could give us a chance of getting items from old goals that we missed* It doesn't have to be in different colors, Original colors are fine as long as they were using varieties from CLASSIC, OLD GOAL PRIZES from back in the 2010's. We can all hope for this, but don't hold your breath..

Quote Originally Posted by anemos View Post
    Agreed with the idea of -*this kind of goals could give us a chance of getting items from old goals that we missed* It doesn't have to be in different colors, Original colors are fine as long as they were using varieties from CLASSIC, OLD GOAL PRIZES from back in the 2010's. We can all hope for this, but don't hold your breath..
    I agree that original colors are fine, but I highly doubt they would offer us old stuff in original colors through these permanent goals because they already do with U-items, which cost gems 😕 Why would they give us another way to have the exact same stuff for coins? It would not be convenient for them. That's why I said that maybe we could get old items "in different colors from the originals".
    I don't think we're ever going to get another way to buy old items exactly as they are, especially with coins 🙃 Don't get me wrong though, I would be super happy if they did give us this chance of course

Edit: To be clear, I know that we would have to use gems anyway to get these permanent goal ovens, but between spending 33+ gems for one 4x4 U-item and spending 42 gems for an oven ( which in my dream would be 25 gems for 5 ovens 😆 ) that gives us the chance to buy 10+ old items with coins I think the second option would be more convenient gem-wise ...even though they would be recolored*.
    At least that's my opinion 😆

*Again, I say this because they just gave us amethyst items recolored so I don't think we will get old items in original colors, but I would be very happy to be wrong 👀
    Last edited by SweetHeart1002; 11-17-23 at 08:38 AM. Reason: I wasn't sure I explained myself well enough

The ruby oven is now available at 50% off for the last 4 days of its sale. It will obviously encourage a lot of people to purchase it who were skeptical to buy it due to its price. But I can see a lot of players getting hella mad now as well who already spent 42 gems on it...what is even up with these game creators !!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by smritisonkar View Post
    The ruby oven is now available at 50% off for the last 4 days of its sale. It will obviously encourage a lot of people to purchase it who were skeptical to buy it due to its price. But I can see a lot of players getting hella mad now as well who already spent 42 gems on it...what is even up with these game creators !!!
    I agree, that's pretty annoying. Would've made more sense to have it discounted for the first week of its release instead of the last few days

I just checked my game and since I purchased one Ruby Oven at the start, the discount's not even showing in my game. Feels like insult to injury at this point LOL.

ETA
    Thinking about it a bit more, I wanted to add something for the team to consider about my suggestion: Discounting at the start wouldn't take away from any sales, I actually think it would boost them. With a discount, I would've purchased 3 Ruby Ovens while without it, I only purchased one. By discounting first they'd get the early birds like me spending more gems and the fence sitters would be more likely to buy if they saw they were getting a deal. (hint hint, s8)

I was one of the ones who refused to spend 42 gems over this oven, and even now I wasn't sure I wanted it...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234