Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/02: Monster Hunt & LB season 57| event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Logically I know drop rates for rarer items (this case golden nuggets) aren't changed by coders, but it sure feels like every time I craft an item in MRC that uses nuggets they then become even scarcer from the usually possible droppers. Getting off soapbox now!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Logically I know drop rates for rarer items (this case golden nuggets) aren't changed by coders, but it sure feels like every time I craft an item in MRC that uses nuggets they then become even scarcer from the usually possible droppers. Getting off soapbox now!
    I recall discussions from years back where players thought that one factor in the drop rate you experienced depended on your inventory. So, when you have 10 golden nuggets in your inventory and try to find more the drop is an Ultra Rare but once you have 85 golden nuggets in your inventory it becomes a Rare drop instead.

Since the company doesn't ever confirm or deny things, it was always just a theory but I remember being particularly swayed by the arguments for this and making a note to always try to keep the hardest to collect items at 45 in my inventories when possible. I know this was all purely based on anecdotal evidence but all these years later this is one of those theories that has stuck with me and something I think has been helpful in building up my game. Maybe it'll be of some use to you as well?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    As a theory I still hold firm on this as well. It might not be a thing however consistency is key and for my game it is still a valid hypothesis. I'm with you Anniras!

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone received Troll token from Lorelei’s fountain? Not even one dropped for me from the start od this hunt.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    Has anyone received Troll token from Lorelei’s fountain? Not even one dropped for me from the start od this hunt.
    I always get a few during a beast master.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I also have received 2 or 3 golden Troll token from Lorelei's fountain. Not every collection though.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Farm Supplier
    With the power of the post, I got one. But on the last monster hunt I received 15 Troll tokens just from the fountain.

Fashion Designer
    I've had 2 or more per day, and that seems to be par for the course for me during every hunt. Buy of course it depends on how many collections one does in a day.

Fashion Designer
    Ummm, when did the sale for energy and points end?
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Ummm, when did the sale for energy and points end?
    waaa.. I'm missing everything. I haven’t been able to log in all day.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast