Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2023)

Executive Chef
    So far the Ghostly Butterflies have only dropped a few coins and Earth Wisp, the Lanterns and Permits are probably rare drops.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Need to exorcise my tent, the Friendly Ghost just will NOT move on from my tent! In the past two weeks I've only seen 3 items other than that dang ghost.

Fingers crossed the Power of the Post prevails but just in case it doesn't... I'm off to smudge some sage.

Lol, goodluck, hopefully you'll get another good item from your tent,

Also jumping in for power of the post for the Ghost Alicorn!

Sadly, I have not seen the alicorn once since this event started. I have seen a few of the items multiple times, e.g., ghost bench Saturday and today. I know I?ve seen the ghostly butterflies twice.

Update: Three days left and I still have not seen the ghost alicorn, not once.
    Last edited by winsawbran; 10-28-23 at 12:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, no alicorn yet

Fashion Designer
    The last two posts almost makes me feel bad for them, especially as today I got a second ghost Alicorn (yay me). There have been other occasions when I've not received the option to play for items I've wanted and know that the prizes are random, so I do feel lucky if I get the opportunity to play for great prizes at all let alone more than once.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m a little confused on the math, what dat does the event end?

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    The last two posts almost makes me feel bad for them, especially as today I got a second ghost Alicorn (yay me). There have been other occasions when I've not received the option to play for items I've wanted and know that the prizes are random, so I do feel lucky if I get the opportunity to play for great prizes at all let alone more than once.
    At least this gives me hope as I’ve not seen the alicorn for almost a week now….was worried if they have taken it off and it were just a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    Also jumping in for power of the post for the Ghost Alicorn!
    No Alicorn for me either. Still holding out hope!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast