Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here Comes the Sunflower event issues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    This issue should be fixed.
    It’s not fixed for me. My goal still says 0 baskets which is technically true because I upgraded to level 4 and so I used the 4 baskets I made for the goal.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've let the team know about the last few posts.

New Resident
    I'm also stuck at level four. I upgraded without checking if my crafts counted, and only realized it was stuck when I didn't get the story popups.

I also can't upgrade from level 4. Do I need to submit a ticket? I can't find the link...

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    This issue should be fixed.
    It's not fixed for me either - I've just upgraded to level 4 but the goal book says I need to craft 4 of each item, which I've already done.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Once the new working day commences, I'm sure the team will be able to resolve this. In the meantime, keep crafting if you want to, or at least keep collecting the resources to craft until this bug has been fixed.

Fashion Designer
    My Sunflower horse has a large gray smear over it when I place it. (Not uploading a pic since you can?t do it from a phone!!) anyone else have this issue? It looks like a large gray tail over the whole back of the horse. Should I put in a ticket issue?

Rewards and gems

Does anyone have issue with the adventure castle? I did so many adventures and I never get the prices! There should
    Be a minimum required to get a price but this is absurd. All my gold nuggets are gone and it takes forever to get faeries from the sunflowers. I also think there should be a confirm button when gems are used. Getting frustrated with this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    My Sunflower horse has a large gray smear over it when I place it. (Not uploading a pic since you can?t do it from a phone!!) anyone else have this issue? It looks like a large gray tail over the whole back of the horse. Should I put in a ticket issue?
    You can upload a phone pic, but you may have to edit it cutting the size down a bit. I often have to edit my photos before the upload works. If I don't, I get the upload fail message.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Here’s a pic of the glitched Sunflower horse plus another broken animal: the armored horse which stays tiny and not animated and has no timer!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9599.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	71080

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast