Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2023)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by petparadise007 View Post
    I won the Banana Elfling yesterday and placed her and today she is no where to be found. I checked storage too and she isn’t there! Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do to get her back? Thanks.
    Go back to tent and make sure she’s indeed won (making allowance for possible tool-backs), then do a close search of your entire kingdom in case she’s accidentally ended up somewhere else on your board, and force close the game and reenter. If you still can’t find her contact support, hopefully they can find her for you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    Thank you for the information! I am reading the message boards and notice many players have the huts. I?m curious how so many obtained them. The huts are available for 450 gems (which is about 17$ when gems are on sale!!), and with 70 troll tokens through the trade wagon, which I?m not even close to yet. I think these numbers are insane. And you have two?! Kudos to you!
    I don?t have the option to watch videos either. I wish they?d return that feature!
    I got my first hut from trade wagon. A yr or so later I purchased the second. I then collected from them daily (once you start doing that you no longer get the 3 free ones per day), and didn?t participate in the tent games for a few months (took a great amount of patience). Once I had quite a few I started using the tent again. I also have a couple of other items that occasionally drop cabbages too. EG: shadow baron in last big sale, baron puppets and baron gnome. I waited till I had a hundred cabbages before returning to tent activities. This gave me the ability to get a minimum of four items. With the tent, like many other activities, you need to decide what activities are most important and will give you the best kingdom growth and game play. I didn?t get my first hut for ages, and didn?t focus on extra items available in MRC or trade wagon. I actually purchased my first hut in wagon in between MH?s. But like all aspects of CS patience is key and other ways of increasing energy (ability to slay more monsters during hunts) which then makes trade wagon hut cost easier to bear.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply. I did all your suggestions to no avail. I contacted support with a picture showing baron tent with my win. Hopefully they can track her down!

Rhino Keeper
    Still have only gotten 30 coins from wyvern elfling after 6 days

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Elven Princess
    Info: This royal elf is a dedicated warrior who only takes up arms to defend innocents. Visit her for Energy!
    Found: Baron's Tent limited time gift September 2023
    Drops: fertilizer, horse hair, sugar, carrots, energy (40)
    Collection time: 7 days

I've taken the liberty of assuming it's 40 energy given it's a 7 day collection. Not likely to be incorrect, but if someone can confirm that would be super. I have mine, but it won't be ready for a while and I know others have already finished getting their 4 items.
    Can confirm Elven Princess drops 40 energy.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep getting the Angry Gnome in my tent. It would be nice if every prize showed up once in the rotation. Power of the post. Good luck all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I keep getting the Angry Gnome in my tent. It would be nice if every prize showed up once in the rotation. Power of the post. Good luck all.
    Ditto! I really want the final reward, however would like more choices showing up in tent. It’s already frustrating that I have to use cabbages to get items that drop already abundant resources to get the prize players really want.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Ditto! I really want the final reward, however would like more choices showing up in tent. It’s already frustrating that I have to use cabbages to get items that drop already abundant resources to get the prize players really want.
    LOL, I was waiting to get the Angry Gnome and got tired if waiting, so I went to an additional Angrier that was rotating with the Papaya Elf. I still hope to get the Angry Gnome before the end of the cycle.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I am wanting the various gnomes and want to avoid the elflings, and with such a short time for this "month" I am not optimistic I can get the final prize without being forced to obtain something I really don't care for. I skipped the event with the elflings because I didn't like their design.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    The Elflings were not my favorite, either, but I got the Papaya one for the drops.

I agree with others that there really needs to be more rotation. I would like to get some of the gnomes, but they aren't showing up in my tent. I don't know why they can't make this happen, especially when we only had 3 weeks this time. Continually getting the same unwanted items day after day takes the fun out of it. I don't know why it has to be randomized.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast