Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2023)

Rhino Keeper
    Wyvernfruit elfling has only dropped 30 coins these past few days

I don?t get the idea of this event. I only have three cabbages a day. I?m supposed to buy more cabbages to win a prize? One cabbage for 10 gems. Does anyone actually do this? What am I missing?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    I don?t get the idea of this event. I only have three cabbages a day. I?m supposed to buy more cabbages to win a prize? One cabbage for 10 gems. Does anyone actually do this? What am I missing?
    For newer players with smaller realms it's probably not the best or most efficient use of resources, to be honest. I think it's more for those players who either like a prize enough to spend the gems or those players who have built up a surplus of Rotten Cabbages.

SpiritWind has a great Guide for the Baron's Tent that explains how to start accumulating cabbages and all those details which will probably answer anything I missed

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For newer players with smaller realms it's probably not the best or most efficient use of resources, to be honest. I think it's more for those players who either like a prize enough to spend the gems or those players who have built up a surplus of Rotten Cabbages.

SpiritWind has a great Guide for the Baron's Tent that explains how to start accumulating cabbages and all those details which will probably answer anything I missed
    Where does one obtain a surplus of rotten cabbages? I feel that I?ve been playing all this time and have missed something.

Rhino Keeper
    Where does one obtain a surplus of rotten cabbages? I feel that I?ve been playing all this time and have missed something.
    Definitely read that guide, this message board is such a wealth of knowledge and help. Basically Cabbage Huts (max 2) provide additional cabbages daily. I've been playing for years, but I got both of them on sale. It took years waiting for a sale that including the Cabbage Hut and a lot of saving gems, Golden Trades, gem droppers, etc. It takes a lot of time and patience. And this from an android player who never had access to videos for free cabbages.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Elven Princess
    Info: This royal elf is a dedicated warrior who only takes up arms to defend innocents. Visit her for Energy!
    Found: Baron's Tent limited time gift September 2023
    Drops: fertilizer, horse hair, sugar, carrots, energy (40)
    Collection time: 7 days

I've taken the liberty of assuming it's 40 energy given it's a 7 day collection. Not likely to be incorrect, but if someone can confirm that would be super. I have mine, but it won't be ready for a while and I know others have already finished getting their 4 items.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Definitely read that guide, this message board is such a wealth of knowledge and help. Basically Cabbage Huts (max 2) provide additional cabbages daily. I've been playing for years, but I got both of them on sale. It took years waiting for a sale that including the Cabbage Hut and a lot of saving gems, Golden Trades, gem droppers, etc. It takes a lot of time and patience. And this from an android player who never had access to videos for free cabbages.
    Thank you for the information! I am reading the message boards and notice many players have the huts. I?m curious how so many obtained them. The huts are available for 450 gems (which is about 17$ when gems are on sale!!), and with 70 troll tokens through the trade wagon, which I?m not even close to yet. I think these numbers are insane. And you have two?! Kudos to you!
    I don?t have the option to watch videos either. I wish they?d return that feature!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for the information! I am reading the message boards and notice many players have the huts. I?m curious how so many obtained them. The huts are available for 450 gems (which is about 17$ when gems are on sale!!), and with 70 troll tokens through the trade wagon, which I?m not even close to yet. I think these numbers are insane. And you have two?! Kudos to you!
    I don?t have the option to watch videos either. I wish they?d return that feature!
    I have one Cabbage Hut on each of my accounts. I agree that the numbers are insane. I bought one for each account because I felt like it would be a good investment over time instead of constantly purchasing cabbages every time I want an item in the prize tent. That being said, I still spend a lot on purchasing cabbages, too. I never got the second cabbage huts using the troll tokens because 70 tokens seems too steep.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Papaya elfling (green hair) dropped just one lemon on first collection, so I think not a multidropper. Wonder if the mango one drops a lot of chocolate/ sundaes? I luckily got a beam/block dropper to make up for the banners during this event being changed to unsellable deco clogging the massive inventory list! I honestly have to wait for crafting buildings to be free to figure out what I have anymore and it's such a chore to find the deco I actually like. Hoping for another beam/block dropper, and excited about the energy elf!!

I won the Banana Elfling yesterday and placed her and today she is no where to be found. I checked storage too and she isn’t there! Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do to get her back? Thanks.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast