Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Castle Story 09/07: Misfit Heroes | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Anyone with the inventory pic of the Vermin Troll?
    Vermin Troll - 1 Hour timer:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vermin Troll A.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	664.9 KB 
ID:	71016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vermin Troll B.PNG 
Size:	638.5 KB 
ID:	71017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Vermin Troll - 1 Hour timer:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vermin Troll A.PNG 
Size:	664.9 KB 
ID:	71016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vermin Troll B.PNG 
Size:	638.5 KB 
ID:	71017
    I kind of didn't want him - I was only focused on the Seeker's Coincs and gold, but now that I have him, I like him! And a one hour timer is nice, even though I don't really need the drops. I wonder why they quit having $1.99 sale items at the end of events. I was also thinking maybe they would have put the Hound on sale for half price like they sometimes used to do with event items. I would have got him for 200 gems.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I kind of didn't want him - I was only focused on the Seeker's Coincs and gold, but now that I have him, I like him! And a one hour timer is nice, even though I don't really need the drops. I wonder why they quit having $1.99 sale items at the end of events. I was also thinking maybe they would have put the Hound on sale for half price like they sometimes used to do with event items. I would have got him for 200 gems.
    I, too, was disappointed that the hound never got reduced. I was waiting to add him to my inventory but 400g for something that has such standard drops didn't feel like a smart investment. Now I guess I'll have to wait a few years for it to be relisted in a sale

Coins are always the main draw for me, too. After this RM I have enough coins that I can craft my last Goblin before starting in on the Crystal items from the Portal. That, and I do like to empty out my inventory of the 'regular' materials so I can double check what items are dropping from what on my board. It's a great way for me to make sure my listed inventories are as accurate as possible which makes me very happy!

Much prefer the RMs to the LBs even though they're basically the same thing, lol.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Update to drops for these items: the list is incomplete from what was posted during the list. Here are the actual drops. I'll update the Prize info post now.

Alpaca Knight: -- wool, rope, prime cut, bacon, truffle, chocolate truffle, sugar, golden apple, fangbeast (monster)

Helena: -- seeker's coins, seeker's crystals, wanderer's crystals, traveler's crystals, gems, energy, dragon scales, coins, earth wisps, light armor, longswords, jewels, coal, iron ore, silver ore, mithril, fur, creep tooth, fey crystal, wisp lantern, elvenite, trade ticket

Barkley: -- living wood, sap, wood, wooden beam, patch of tall grass, plant in a log, bacon, truffle, sugar, fangbeast (monster)

Fashion Designer
    I haven't yet noticed my Helena character drop any (Madam Makeda type) crystals.

Is anyone getting those?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I haven't yet noticed my Helena character drop any (Madam Makeda type) crystals.

Is anyone getting those?
    So far her drops are less then stellar, and no MM items.

PS: I got 5 energy today!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-22-23 at 12:56 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I received a Seeker?s Coin yesterday, but I don?t think I?ve had crystals yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I received a Seeker?s Coin yesterday, but I don?t think I?ve had crystals yet.
    I did finally get a seekers coin. Thought it was power of the post.

Fashion Designer
    I received Seeker?s Crystal, but I?m not sure how many. It goes too fast. But at least one, probably no more than 3.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314