Thread: Missing Oven

New Resident

Missing Oven

Hey guys! I bought 2 Loretta ovens this morning and one of them immediately disappeared, so I exited my app and came back but it still wasnt there. I then tried to buy another oven but it said I had the maximum amount of ovens on display. Im level 99 so I should have 18 ovens but currently I only have 17 out. Also the second stove isnt in my inventory. Its been like this all day and Ive tried resetting my app and phone and no luck. I really hope to have my 18 ovens back before the new goal. Please let me know if you have any advice.
    Last edited by poker97; 09-04-23 at 09:40 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by poker97 View Post
    Hey guys! I bought 2 Loretta ovens this morning and one of them immediately disappeared, so I exited my app and came back but it still wasnt there. I then tried to buy another oven but it said I had the maximum amount of ovens on display. Im level 99 so I should have 18 ovens but currently I only have 17 out. Also the second stove isnt in my inventory. Its been like this all day and Ive tried resetting my app and phone and no luck. I really hope to have my 18 ovens back before the new goal. Please let me know if you have any advice.
    I just stopped by your bakery and saw that you have 18 appliances out including one Loretta's Oven so I figure you got this one sorted on your own

New Resident
    Yes I did! It appeared after I completely logged out of my account and logged in again.