Thread: Not getting parts for Paleta Chiller

Not getting parts for Paleta Chiller

I needed 9 ice cream balls to build the appliance. I had enough dropped parts to make 9 of them, so I tapped on it nine times. When I went to build the appliance, it still shows that I needed 9 ice cream balls. What the heck!?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Previous reports and resolutions of this type of issue indicate that this is usually a sync issue, where the server may not have properly synced your collectibles being redeemed for parts. Closing and reopening your game usually resyncs this. If you don't see your parts, your collectible count may have reset and you may need to redeem them for parts again.

If the issue persists, however, please reach out to Storm8 Support for assistance (link in my signature).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~