Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Popcicle Party Feedback

Farm Supplier

Popcicle Party Feedback

i think the final goal prizes are both ugly/boring but i'm hopeful that the recipes will be cute cause the theme itself does sound fun! gonna unlock or master goals and use this time to save coins. hopefully tomorrow's goal will be more promising 🤞🏽

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by taeyoung9 View Post
    i think the final goal prizes are both ugly/boring but i'm hopeful that the recipes will be cute cause the theme itself does sound fun! gonna unlock or master goals and use this time to save coins. hopefully tomorrow's goal will be more promising 🤞🏽
    I agree the goal prize is ugly, summer is over 🤦🏻*♀️ but the recipes sound cute. I was hoping for Fall Prizes

Rhino Keeper
    First goal I am doing in forever!
    I love the tables and chairs shaped like popsicle sticks. I think shaped like popsicle would have been cuter. In fact have them in multiple popsicle colors to chose from.
    I absolutely love wall decor, wallpaper, and counter. Counter is closer to what I think tables and chairs could have looked like.
    The floor tile too basic. Should be colorful with popsicles.
    The final prize is absolutely amazing. I love the popsicle pool floaty. The popsicle stand is okay could have been better. Don?t care for first prize. It?s a copy from RS.
    The bear popsicle is cutest recipe and love it and wish other two were similar ideas. 2nd oven looks promising.
    Loretta recipe cute idea but the Loretta recipes are so sloppy and blurry. Love the popsicle concept but make cakes look sharp like red velvet cake or autumn cake or watermelon cake etc.
    Side goal and LTO prizes have been sold recently. If you have sold them in past 2-3 years please don?t offer again. There is soooooo much that hasn?t been offered. Please keep a list of what is sold and wait at least 3-4 years to offer again.
    I did buy 4 LTO just to speed up building ovens and get parts but already had prize. I?m happy don?t have to do side goal and will continue making red velvet cakes with remaining ovens.
    Only thing is now I have to be in game every two hours. I was only going on once a day for tips and gifts and that builds doubling reward coins. But happy to have some new items finally.
    I do disagree about the timing of this goal. It?s August and 90-100 degrees out. I want popsicles and ice cream and pools not fall stuff. Fall is the end of September October and November. Let?s enjoy summer while it?s still here. It will be cold before we know it sadly.

Farm Supplier
    I like both goals, but my hand is pain, thought wants to test for few days 🙈

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Hi all, please post your personal preferences (likes or dislikes) or feedback regarding the recipes or decorations in the Suggestions and Feedback subforum. This thread is to discuss the event. Thank you.
    Talking about likes and dislikes IS discussing the event. It is almost like you know that players are going to once again tell you how much they dislike the tiny presentation used in the first recipe….

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    Talking about likes and dislikes IS discussing the event. It is almost like you know that players are going to once again tell you how much they dislike the tiny presentation used in the first recipe….
    agree. the suggestions and feedback subforum, imo, is NOT for discussions. it's for us to say I like this, I dislike this, please fix this, please keep that one, could you make something like this or that. and that's it. if we're discussing about it (replying people's post and opinion,etc), isn't it going to be "too crowded with too many things (tables, recipes, counters, boxes)" that s8 would find it hard to find the solution? I tend not to do anything when I feel overwhelmed, but that's me, not to accuse that they wouldn't do anything if there's too many suggestions.

Hi all, please post your personal preferences (likes or dislikes) or feedback regarding the recipes or decorations in the Suggestions and Feedback subforum. This thread is to discuss the event. Thank you.
    what's left to discuss about the event anyway? we already know the next steps and the prizes and the stuffs. all that's left is the display counter pics for me. and then I would say I like it/ dislike it which according to your suggestion shouldn't be posted here.
    I love discussing about the likes and dislikes about the current event in the current event's thread. that's easier for me, at least.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    agree. the suggestions and feedback subforum, imo, is NOT for discussions. it's for us to say I like this, I dislike this, please fix this, please keep that one, could you make something like this or that. and that's it. if we're discussing about it (replying people's post and opinion,etc), isn't it going to be "too crowded with too many things (tables, recipes, counters, boxes)" that s8 would find it hard to find the solution? I tend not to do anything when I feel overwhelmed, but that's me, not to accuse that they wouldn't do anything if there's too many suggestions.

what's left to discuss about the event anyway? we already know the next steps and the prizes and the stuffs. all that's left is the display counter pics for me. and then I would say I like it/ dislike it which according to your suggestion shouldn't be posted here.
    I love discussing about the likes and dislikes about the current event in the current event's thread. that's easier for me, at least.
    I agree that likes and dislikes pertaining to a goal should be suitable to post in that particular goal thread. It's not like we are saying all counter presentations are ugly. We are saying that a specific one used in a specific goal is ugly.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all, please post your personal preferences (likes or dislikes) or feedback regarding the recipes or decorations in the Suggestions and Feedback subforum. This thread is to discuss the event. Thank you for understanding. Personal preference posts will be moved to the correct forum.
    You said no likes or dislikes can be posted on this thread, yet you left the posts with likes. You removed all of the posts from players, like myself, that are confused by the fact that you are basically telling us that giving an opinion about a goal isn?t considered proper discussion for a thread about that goal. That makes no sense. I am not trying to be difficult but am hoping you can clarify for all of us what we are allowed to discuss?

Fashion Designer
    current forbidden words to say in event discussion based on this new rule:

I like..
    I love..
    I prefer..
    Could you please make this/do this..
    I hate..
    I dislike..
    I think..
    It would look better...

just heads up just in case people are confused to why their post(s) got moved here

let's also remind each other (and the mod) if there's someone 'accidentally/unknowingly' post such things in discussion thread! 🥰😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰😘

I think you can post pic (in the main event discussion) but no opinion about it (DO NOT SAY THIS IS GOOD or bad, saying this is yellow or such is okay too, FACTS ONLY!!! what you can see, what other people can see too, discuss about it but no squealing over cuteness (gah) or moaning about less cute things (as if it's going to change????????)

sending y'all love in this trying times 😍

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I agree that likes and dislikes pertaining to a goal should be suitable to post in that particular goal thread. It's not like we are saying all counter presentations are ugly. We are saying that a specific one used in a specific goal is ugly.
    You said no likes or dislikes can be posted on this thread, yet you left the posts with likes. You removed all of the posts from players, like myself, that are confused by the fact that you are basically telling us that giving an opinion about a goal isn?t considered proper discussion for a thread about that goal. That makes no sense. I am not trying to be difficult but am hoping you can clarify for all of us what we are allowed to discuss?
    I've asked for clarification on this
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast